PSC 50 BOX 851
APO AE 09494
Home: (919) 555-5555
To utilize my in-depth knowledge of Computer Operations, Customs Regulation, Warehouse Organizing, and Parcel distribution in a professional and challenging Administrative Management position.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
Experienced Administrative Office Manager and Computer Operator with exceptional skills in time management, people management and service coordination. Technical proficiencies include Windows NT/XP, Microsoft Office, Access, PowerPoint, Excel and FrontPage.
2003 - Present
Staff Sergeant, United States Air Force, RAF Croughton
- Manage the Public Works Operations Department including care and control of our computer software, overseeing regulation certification and compliance and oversight of our customer service functions.
- Analyze detail systems factors, including input and output requirements, information flow, requirements, and reliability characteristics.
- Prepare and updated documentation for current and future requirements.
- Review, coordinate and schedule all training associated with new site deliveries, including supervising and training all incoming essential personnel on daily operational duties.
- Maintain and upgrade all equipment including computer terminals, scales, safes, and scanners.
- Mastered effective daily use of Microsoft Office products for record keeping and retention principles.
- Aided executive in staff capacity by coordinating office services, maintaining accurate records and producing timely reports.
- Demonstrated accuracy, attention to detail and ability to work well in team environment.
2000 - 2003
Senior Airman, United States Air Force, RAF, Alconbury, Air Mail Terminal
- Dispatched mail to seven fast paced Air Force bases in the United Kingdom.
- Checked mail for quality errors in accordance with United States Postal Service official guidelines.
- Acted as Safety Manager for the entire department, including writing accidents reports, and giving safety briefings.
- Supervised and trained all incoming essential personnel on daily operational duties.
- Provided exceptional customer service for airport gateways in the United States.
- Provided safe transport for registered mail leaving the United Kingdom through military channels.
- Effectively managed foreign postal companies to ensure accurate delivery in a complex set of circumstances.
1998 - 2000
Airman Basic, United States Air Force, RAF, Menwith Hill Station
- Handled all financial and clerical matters including the maintenance of a one thousand dollar cash and stamp account and money order account.
- Provided customer service and developed reciprocal relationships with clients.
- Operated the registered mail cage, making sure all paperwork was correct and with the packages.
- Maintained 846 active post office boxes, making sure they were functional at all times.
- Maintained a computer based directory system which provided a forwarding service for 1,800 customers who had left the base and moved on to other sites.
Buxton University, December 2004, Bachelors Degree Business Management
Buxton University, October 2003, Bachelors Degree in History
MILITARY CAREER/ CORRESPONDENCE TRAINING COURSES
Basic Military Training, Airman Leadership School, Military Postal School, Military Safety Course
View the corresponding administrative management & computer operations cover letter.