123 Elm Street, Danbury, CT 06813
203.555.5555, [email protected]
AUTOMOTIVE SALES PROFESSIONAL
Dynamic sales professional with more than nine years of experience boosting organizational profitability and performance through high-impact sales. Client-centric approach with inside and outside sales expertise. Notable success building rapport, analyzing customer needs, and overcoming challenging obstacles. Consistently exceed challenging sales objectives. Willing to relocate. Areas of expertise include:
- Complex Problem Solving
- Deductive Reasoning
- Conflict Resolution
- Customer Loyalty
- Active Listening
- Consultative Sales
- Sales Cycle Management
- Team Building/Leadership
- New Product Introduction
- Revenue Growth
AUTOMOTIVE SALES PROFESSIONAL, ABC Ford Lincoln Mercury and RV
Danbury, CT, 20xx - Present
Cultivate instant rapport, build, and maintain key client relationships to successfully sell vehicles and RVs valued from $10K up to $140K. Develop sales strategies and set challenging personal sales goals to ensure peak performance. Maximize sales by regularly connecting with well-established clients and building relationships with prospective customers; promote new products and keep informed of sales events. Utilize client-centric approach to assess client needs and demonstrate how product's features, functions, and benefits meet needs. Ensure optimal experience for each client from initial meeting through final delivery. Consistently monitor inventory levels and in-stock products. Remain abreast of cutting-edge and emerging industry trends.
- Delivered gross profit of $193K after selling 42 RVs in first nine-month season. On track to meet or exceed last year's record, despite challenging economic conditions and rising fuel prices.
- Boosted dealership's RV sales by recommending new pricing strategies that were subsequently implemented.
- Earned role expansion to encompass RV sales after exceeding rigorous automobile sales objectives.
- Consistently held position as one of dealership's top-ranked salespersons each month. Awarded a demo car based on sales performance; sold 137 vehicles, and generated gross profits of $225K.
- Recommended a better system for handling incoming sales calls, which significantly eliminated disruptions and improved customer service provided to both call-in and walk-in prospects.
AUTOMOTIVE SALES PROFESSIONAL, BCD Chevrolet
Danbury, CT, 20xx - 20xx
Matched clients to the best financial products to make sure that their vehicular purchases were properly protected. Secured loans and non-traditional financing options for customers. Coordinated dealer-to-dealer trades and controlled inventory. Successfully sold new cars by providing excellent customer service. Ensured maximum profitability in each transaction by up-selling finance products.
- Maximized profits for the dealership by expertly structuring and restructuring finance deals.
- Negotiated low interest rates with banks and lending institutions.
- Brought the dealership from 6th place ranking in the corporation to #1 in three months.
- Increased sales by 33% within one year.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
B.A., Business Administration, Finance Emphasis:
XYZ University, Danbury, CT
Certified Sales Consultant:
Chevrolet, Cadillac, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Lincoln, Mercury, Subaru, and Toyota