123 Elm Street, Miami, FL 33183, 305.555.5555, [email protected]
Daycare services professional skilled at managing groups of various ages and assessing child behavior, needs, and health to determine appropriate teaching style and action. Bilingual (Spanish/ English) interpersonal communicator who provides consistent updates to parents on child progress and needs. Administrative manager who ensures accurate record-keeping.
Basic Care, Teaching, Program/ Learning Development, Strategic Planning, Problem Solving, Conflict Resolution, Physical/ Social Development, Emotional/ Developmental Problems, Emergency Training, Creative Activities, Scheduling, Meeting Facilitation, Clerical Tasks, Customer Service
CHILD CARE CONTRIBUTIONS
Childcare Provider, ABC Family Child Care, Miami, FL, 20xx to 20xx
Delivered in-home child care for infants and toddlers up to three-years-old, which included basic care and teaching. Scheduled and participated in meetings with parents or guardians to discuss their child's progress and needs. Recorded progress and developed strategies for stimulating learning and development in-home.
- Improved language development, social skills, and understanding of scientific and mathematical concepts by using children's play, such as story telling and games.
- Determined best teaching approach depending on age group and learning aptitude. Implemented less structured approach to teach young children, which included small group sessions, one-on-one instruction, and creative activities, such as art, dance, and music.
Childcare Provider, BCD Childcare, Miami, FL, 20xx to 20xx
Constructed daily and long-term schedules of activities. Implemented tactics that promoted physical development, which included serving nutritious food, teaching proper eating habits and personal hygiene, and ensuring children had appropriate rest periods. Administered minor first aid and performed emergency measures.
- Assisted children showing signs of emotional or developmental problems by discussing their behavior with their supervisor and parents.
- Helped parents locate programs that provided their child with basic health services after identifying ill children.
- Received Certificate of Appreciation.
B.B.A., XYZ University, Miami, FL - 20xx
Certifications include: Family Childcare for Infant/ Toddler Home, Family Childcare Subsidy and USDA, CPR and First Aid (expire July 2010), and Risk Management
Training includes: Identifying and Reporting Child Abuse; Environments; Guidance; Program Management; Safety; Health; Communication; Families; Creative Strategies
Technical skills include: Windows and MS Office Suite