12231 W. Monte Lindo Lane • Carson City, NV 87257 • 866.990.8821 • email@example.com
CUSTOMER SERVICE | MANAGEMENT
Expert in: Operations Management ~ Customer Relations ~ Project Management
High-energy professional who leads companies through change and challenge to profitable growth. Strategic problem-solver who envisions smart solutions and executes with urgency across all levels of the organization. Hands-on leader with extensive customer service experience who is able to keep teams focused and productive. Outstanding strategist with a track record of success in highly competitive business markets. Skilled in negotiating partnerships and alliances with a keen ability to capture opportunities and catapult new ventures.
Customer Care ~ Operations ~ Business Planning & Development ~ Change Management ~ Budget Planning ~ Logistics Policy Development ~ Technology ~ Strategic Planning ~ Construction ~ Reporting & Analysis ~ Blueprints Team Development & Leadership ~ Productivity & Performance Improvement ~ Organization & Communication
TWD INC, Phoenix, AZ, 2007 - 2009
Multi-million dollar Phoenix, AZ based drywall business, started in 1996.
General Manager | Project Manager
Leveraging broad competencies in operations management and relationship-building, oversaw and managed the day to day operations of the company's growth and production. Led a customer-centric organization through insightful leadership, accountability and quality management through the suggestion, development, implementation, monitoring and measuring of new policies and procedures. Conducted daily production and scheduling meetings with management team, conducted weekly safety meetings and weekly on-site evaluations of project progression. Routinely interacted with local municipalities obtaining all required inspections. Fully responsible for daily reporting of all company activity and communicated updates to leadership directly.
- Envisioned smart solutions and executed strategies and initiatives that achieved value-building goals across all areas of the organization by instilling a high-performance culture company-wide.
- Realigned the company's structure resulting in increased profits and decreased schedule times.
- Hand-selected by management to manage the budgets and schedules for both commercial and residential projects.
PULTE HOMES, Phoenix, AZ, 2003 - 2007
Bloomfield Hills, MI based company and largest homebuilding company in the nation.
Earned fast track promotion to Project Manager based on strong performance in process optimization, productivity improvement and quality management. Oversaw the development of residential single family home communities. Identified, analyzed and resolved day to day challenges and led construction team comprised of superintendents. Reviewed and improved all change orders and was responsible for all ongoing communication and instruction of the sales and customer relation teams. Provided weekly, monthly and annual production status updates and was accountable for job site safety measures and compliance with safety requirements as well as forecasting and managing budget expenditures. Assisted with contract proposals and negotiations and managed multiple priorities and deadlines. Interviewed, hired and trained teams of Customer Care personnel, Superintendents and Assistant Superintendents.
- Delivered 102% of forecasted goal for the Queen Creek, AZ community development, 273 completed units compared to 268 forecasted units, through accelerating build schedules, effective trade crew partnering and streamlining processes.
- Successfully turned around an understaffed, neglected and over-budget Phase I gated-community by working through challenges and regaining the confidence of the community resulting in an on-schedule and within budget Phase III community which included the construction of a Club House and Pool.
LENNAR HOMES, Tempe, AZ, 2001 - 2003
Fortune 500 company and second largest homebuilder in the nation.
Construction Manager | Superintendent
Worked collaboratively with colleagues to deliver intelligent solutions to ensure quality delivery, fostering growth, communication and teamwork. Identified, analyzed and resolved day to day challenges, scheduled trade contractors, coordinated workflow and construction activities resulting in timely, quality production. Conducted new home orientation, final inspection and on-going communication with homeowners throughout the process. Partnered with sales, purchasing and customer care to ensure the quality of the total home buying experience.
- Ensured quality workmanship and customer satisfaction throughout the construction process through face to face daily interaction with high profile customers in order to analyze and resolve all challenging circumstances.
- Oversaw job site safety measures and compliance of safety requirements while routinely interacting with local municipalities to obtain all required inspections in order to conform to master plan approvals.
COLORADO FIRST CONSTRUCTION, Denver, CO, 1999 - 2001
Industry leading construction company handling projects up to $100M in value for both the public and private sectors.
Managed on-site construction activity and resolved day to day challenges. Scheduled trade contractors and coordinated workflow resulting in timely, quality production. Monitored and measured timely completion of RFI's. Communicated with developers and project managers throughout the construction process and conducted final inspection with developers for final sign-off. Effectively communicate with building inspectors to ensure projects are in compliance with city code regulations. Oversaw job site safety measures and compliance of safety requirements.
- Coordinated personnel to work during the middle of winter, including Christmas Eve and throughout the holiday season, in order ensure completion of the Alpine Bank project ultimately saving a significant amount of money.
- Completed an assisted living housing facility project requiring an aggressive turnaround time coupled with minimal disruptions to the residents. The project was finished under budget and within time constraints.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Construction Technology | Construction Management
Orange Coast College, Costa Mesa, CA