JANE Q. EXAMPLE
231 Stadium Drive, Hendersonville, TN 37075, 615-537-1036, email@example.com
Extremely creative and well developed Fashion Design professional with extensive experience in orchestrating all aspects of children's clothing design operations while demonstrating attuned attention to detail and inventive qualities. Astute knowledge of girls (toddlers) clothing lines, as well as various computerized fashion design programs. Actively pursuing a Fashion Design position in an operational environment that will effectively utilize acquired artistic skills and abilities while demonstrating over 14 years of experience in the professional field.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Girls (Infant/ Toddler) Clothing Sizes
- Color Swatch and Flat Sketch
- Women's Wear
- Presentation Boards
- Fashion Design Computer Programs
- Project Coordination
- Fine and Industrial Arts
- Woven Patches and Embroidery
- Dynamically artistic Fashion Design Professional with extensive experience in designing Infant, Toddler, and Women's wear clothing with an Associate Degree from the Newark School of Fine and Industrial Arts.
- Impeccable knowledge of Girls sizes 2T-4T, 4-6x, and 7-16 with a proven ability to creatively develop new designs and layouts using various strategies and computer programs.
- Solid communication, interpersonal, time management, analytical, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Quick learner with an ability to easily grasp new ideas, concepts, methods and technologies, including proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Excel, Style Way CAD, and Free Hand.
- Extremely energetic, dependable, and self-motivated with a high degree of collaborative work integrity.
MAMIYE SALES - New York, NY, Feb. 2003 ~ Feb. 2007
Designed Girls (Infant, Toddler) clothing while performing lap dip approvals, color swatches, flat sketch, presentation boards, layouts, embroidery, woven patches, computer designs, and fittings.
BABY TOGS - New York, NY, Feb. 2002 ~ Jan. 2003
H.I.S. INTERNATIONAL, INC. - New York, NY, Dec. 1997 ~ Feb. 2002
Creatively designed Girls (2T-4T, 4-6x, 7-16) fittings and performed lap dip approvals, color swatches, flag sketch, prints, layouts, repeats, woven patches, embroidery, computer designs, licensee work, and private label
THE CHILDREN'S PLACE - West Caldwell, NJ, Oct. 1995 ~ Dec. 1997
Implemented flat sketch, repeats, design acc., play wear, lap dip approvals, and intro. to 4 ula.
KUKOFF INDUSTRIES - Newark, NJ, Sep. 1994 ~ Oct. 1995
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
NEWARK SCHOOL OF FINE & INDUSTRIAL ARTS in Newark, NJ
Associates Degree in Fashion Design
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST