phone and email
EXECUTIVE-LEVEL MANAGEMENT/ CONSULTING
- Reputable leader and strategic developer with a successful background orchestrating start-ups as well as elevating organizational performance through skillful restructuring.
- Effective in boosting sales revenues and impacting unit recognition, productivity, and membership through advanced leadership and implementations.
- Expert in the identification, analysis, and resolution of diverse operational issues, continuously maintaining top performance while offering superior programs/ services.
- Skilled presenter, communicator, and trainer with success targeting large community groups, impacting organizational performance and reputation.
- Superior capabilities in selection, recruitment, training, and development of top performing talents.
- Highly focused on adhering to organizational missions and philosophy while positively impacting bottom line and daily performance.
- Recipient of multiple national, industry, and organizational awards for superior leadership, performance, and contributions. Commendations included ... and ... recognition.
Operations Management: Team Building, Human Resources, Personnel Benefits, Team Facilitation, Training/ Development
Research & Development: Strategic/ Tactical Planning, Competitor Analysis Marketing Strategies, Policy/ Procedure Development, Problem Resolution, Project Planning, and Risk Management
Organizational: P&L Management, Financial Reporting, Budget Planning/ Preparation Expense Reductions, and Cost Control
Public/ Business Relations: Seminars, Community Presentations, Contract Negotiations Board Participation, Team Facilitation, and Member Management
COMPANY NAME, location, dates
Non-profit organization description
National President/ CEO
Primary leadership force of product sales operations, providing the overall management of more than $600M assets while maintaining a Risk Based Capital of 142%. Ensured the effective promotion, communication, and delivery of member services to over 200,000 individuals. Managed a team of 150 office personnel and 300 field agents/ managers with offices in 42 states. Controlled charitable budgets, organizational profits/ losses, and overall expenditures while enforcing compliance with goals and standards. Spearheaded competitive market analysis, marketing/ strategic planning, employee benefits, human resources operations, and production tracking focused on maintaining superior organizational performance. Liaised with the public, charitable organizations, and community leaders on a national level. Provided representation in major events, serving as a key speaker and member of community and national boards.
- Successfully maintained top national ratings throughout 7-year tenure.
- Chosen to serve as a board member of the National Trade Association for Fraternal Benefit Societies as well the American Council of Life Insurance and LIMRA Marketing Forum board.
XXXX experience continued...
- Boosted annual sales from $25M to over $35M.
- Successfully penetrated the senior market through skillful negotiation and cultivation of a key partnership with a national marketing firm that enabled the organization to offer a proprietary Medicare supplement to members. Result: Grew membership 10% for the first time in 50 years, reversing membership decline.
- Recommended the initiation of a profit subsidiary corporation focused on providing members with alternative financial products. Result: Unit achieved 20% revenue increases the first year and profitability in the 4th year of operation.
- Captured $7M savings through orderly dissolution of the organization's retirement home, ensuring all residents were successfully and safely placed in facilities equipped to meet their individual needs.
- Slashed budget 20% in the first year of strategic plan development/ implementation, exceeding established goals and forecasts through expenditure reductions. Achievement resulted from comprehensive analysis and enhancement of products/ commission plans.
- Propelled marketing results and re-designed the organization's national magazine, restructuring the publication from monthly to quarterly. Result: Saved more than $200K annually.
- Introduced an early retirement plan that captured 10% reductions in personnel staffing costs.
University and location
- Life Insurance Management Institute-Certifications in Corporate Strategies, Marketing, Financial, and Leadership
- Multi-State Life and Health Insurance License
- LIMRA-LIFC (LIMRA Life Insurance Fellow)