SAMPLE J. CLIENT
123 Any Street | Atlanta, GA 12345
800.991.5187 | [email protected]
PROFIT-DRIVEN MARKETING MANAGER
Driving strong and sustainable financial gains through leveraging corporate potential, enhancing top-notch marketing solutions, innovative branding strategies, and dynamic corporate events.
More than 14 years of solid B2B marketing experience, delivering profitable solutions to drive sales, attract and maintain customers, and build a solid corporate brand. Special talent for enhancing corporate marketability through electronic and print marketing tools as well as clear, effective corporate messaging. Stellar organizational and planning skills, as demonstrated in successful event planning experience. Rolled out two large-scale corporate re-branding campaigns. Gained extensive experience communicating with vendors and event support personnel, and effectively managed overseas marketing team. Earned solid reputation for being enthusiastic, efficient, and hands-on. Active AMA member.
- Strategic Marketing & Sales
- Internet & E-mail Marketing
- Budgeting & Allocation
- Market Research
- Event Planning & Execution
- Direct Marketing Techniques
- Team Building & Leadership
- Public & Media Relations
- Corporate Brand Development
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Vendor & Client Communication
ABC Corporation (formerly DEF, Inc. and GHI, Inc.), Atlanta, GA | 2002 - 2009
Initially hired into largely data entry position and upon proving marketing savvy, took over all marketing responsibilities. Found innovative ways to market ABC brand, including highly successful e-mail marketing campaigns. Led corporate re-branding after shifting from GHI to DEF, as well as from DEF to ABC. Added full control of event planning to job in 2008. Maintained constant and open dialogue with health care and software services groups.
National Events Manager (Health Care Sector) | 2008 - 2009
- Spearheaded all planning activities from concept to execution for events with up to $100,000 budgets.
- Handled all event budgeting, ensuring top quality while consistently coming in under budget.
- Directed event logistics including registration and setup, travel, hotels, booths, client receptions, guest lists, conference accommodations, presentations, and itineraries, both remotely and on-site.
- Led weekly cross-functional team conference calls leading up to each event, solving logistical issues and coordinating preparation with up to 14 individuals from multiple divisions.
- Established and built successful partnerships with vendors, hotels, event management companies, and production services companies.
- Maintained in-depth project plans including detailed Excel workbooks with continually updated task lists, contact lists, deadlines, and budgets.
Marketing Specialist (Software Services Division) | 2002 - 2009
- Spearheaded e-mail marketing campaigns, resulting in more than 80% of software services clients coming in through e-mail marketing channel.
- Orchestrated two successful corporate re-branding campaigns, including coordination of legal name change and new logo with all vendors and clients, new Web site and marketing materials, internal and external messaging, and internal communications coaching.
Sample Client Page 2
- Collaborated with sales team, directors, and India marketing team to issue proposals (RFPs and RFIs).
- Assisted in executing internal and external events, including trade shows, conferences, and parties.
- Created content for corporate Web site, sales presentations, e-mail campaigns and corporate sales collateral.
"In addition to being highly skilled in her position, she was always a pleasure to work with, as she obviously loves what she does and always has a positive attitude. She is an enthusiastic team player ...but she also can be counted on to work independently, as was proven most effectively by her take-charge attitude in undertaking the re-branding efforts." - Joe Smith, Managing Director, ABC (Former direct supervisor)
Corporate Marketing Coordinator | 2000 - 2001
Confidential Company, Inc., Atlanta, GA
- Handled allocation of $500,000 marketing budget, including advertising, print collateral, trade shows and seminars, and services from an advertising company and a PR company.
- Led company's inaugural e-mail marketing initiative, resulting in considerable increase in customer traffic.
- Organized and executed company representation in trade shows, conferences, and seminars.
- Maintained content for company Web site, print advertisements, and corporate sales collateral.
Additional Related Experience:
Marketing Coordinator, Confidential Company, Inc., Atlanta, GA | 1998 - 1999
Sales Representative, Confidential Company, Inc., Atlanta, GA | 1996 - 1998
Freelance Copywriter/ Editor, Atlanta, GA | 1992 - 2002 (intermittent)
Researched and wrote direct mail pieces, brochures, business letters, Web site content, and edited 400+ page technical textbook.
Volunteer, Confidential Nonprofit Organization, Atlanta, GA | 2009 - Present
Devoted time to sorting and categorizing textbooks for shipment to schoolchildren in Africa.
Volunteer, Confidential Nonprofit Organization, Atlanta, GA | 2003 - Present
B.S., Major in Mass Communications, Minor in Marketing (Magna Cum Laude)
Confidential University, Athens, GA
Member, American Marketing Association (Atlanta Chapter)
IBM-compatible systems, Windows Professional XP/ Vista, MS Office 2003/ 2007, Photoshop, Acrobat, Siebel CRM, Constant Contact, Ektron
Great Resumes Fast is a professional resume writing and interview coaching firm that assists job seekers at every level secure interviews and job offers. They create dynamic, best-in-class resumes and cover letters that consistently deliver results. Great Resumes Fast also offers writers with specialization in Federal Resume Writing, Executive Level and C-Suite, Information Technology, Sales and Management.