CNOR, RN, 123 Elm Street, Hialeah, FL 32003, 904-555-5555, [email protected]
EXCEPTIONAL NURSING CARE
Compassionate healthcare professional with exceptional clinical, didactic, and leadership skills. Comfortable in fast-paced emergency situations and adept in crisis management. Successful in managing time, prioritizing tasks, and exercising the sound judgment required to improve the quality of patient care. Skilled in technical procedures with a strong emphasis on patient/family education. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and S-3 scheduling software.
STAFF NURSE, OPERATING ROOM, ABC HOSPITAL, Hialeah, FL, 20xx - Present
Direct six Registered Nurses and five perioperative nursing students. Train staff on medical techniques and operations management. Direct the Operating Room (OR) schedule; efficiently plan and implement the daily routine of the OR. Supervise rooms, occupancy, equipment, staff, supplies, and workload to maximize efficiency and ensure smooth operations. Review historical data regarding timeliness of past surgical procedures to develop an accurate schedule. Provide monthly utilization statistics for each function. Collaborate with the Anesthesia Department in handling caseload.
- Achieved 98% correct wound classification by educating all OR nurses through intense study.
- Increased scheduling efficiencies, patient satisfaction, and reliability of OR statistics by effectively managing OR schedule for seven surgical clinics.
REGISTERED NURSE, EFG MEDICAL CENTER, Hialeah, FL, 19xx to 19xx
Provide nursing care to surgical patients, completing pre- and post-operative procedures; perform physical assessments, administer medications / IV fluids, and monitor recovery progress. Track lab values and test results, updating physicians when appropriate. Operate and insert Foley catheters and nasogastric (NG) feeding tubes; monitor intake and output. Partner with other medical personnel and communicate with patients' family members to ensure the best and most cohesive patient care possible. Effectively prioritize assignments.
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT, HIJ MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, Hialeah, FL, 19xx to 19xx
Tested and charted vital signs and blood sugar levels. Provided assistance in numerous departments, including Orthopedic Unit, ICU, and the Birthing Center. Supervised patients, providing daily personal care, feedings, and sheet changes.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, FLORIDA ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY, Boca Raton, FL, 20xx
- Certified Nurse, Operating Room (CNOR), FL, 20xx
- Registered Nurse (RN), FL, 20xx
- Basic Life Support (BLS), FL, 20xx
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), FL, 20xx
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), FL, 20xx
- Trauma Nurse Care Course (TNCC), FL, 20xx
- Sigma Theta Tau - Nursing Honor Society
- Association of Operating Room Nurses (AORN)
- Empire Who's Who