123 Elm Street, Springfield, MO 65801
(417) 555-5555, email@example.com
EXCEPTIONAL PRICING ANALYSIS
Seeking opportunity to optimize corporate profitability through intelligent and effective pricing strategies.
- Wholesale & Retail Pricing Strategies
- Energy Market Dynamics
- Project Manager
- Asset Optimization & Management
- Market Research & Analysis
- Business Development
- Strategic Planning
- Risk Management
- Portfolio Modeling
ABC Airlines Inc., Springfield, MO, 20xx - Present
Senior Pricing Analyst: Monitor, analyze, and report on competitor price changes and marketplace conditions three times per day. Continually evaluate over 24,000 markets to maintain a highly competitive position within the industry. Present findings to upper management. Quickly respond to changes to gain maximum market share. File fares with appropriate government agencies and ensure full adherence to strict deadlines. Accurately identify trends, opportunities, and weaknesses; implement strategies that drive revenue, growth, and profits. Mentor and motivate new hires.
- Consistently achieved or exceeded revenue and market management expectations.
- Won Perfect Attendance Award for four consecutive years, from 20xx to 20xx.
- Developed processes that improved efficiency and accuracy when filing fares.
- Earned fast-track promotion from initial Pricing Analyst position in 20xx.
BCD Stores, Springfield, MO, 20xx - 20xx
Retail Pricing Analyst: Hired as a change agent to move team from manual to automated processes in the largest growth year in the company's history. Implemented and led special projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research, and strategy development. Verified risk for solvency and liquidity with the credit department before creating contracts for power enrollment. Documented all process changes regarding sales, pricing models, contract negotiations, and accounts receivable information in the secure Sarbanes-Oxley system for appropriate reporting and controls. Inventoried pricing requests for contracts completed and customers gained.
- Served as member of annual inventory team, balancing energy soured and sold to customer base.
- Played a major role in developing and implementing compliance policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Raised efficiency of pricing and accuracy from 66% to consistently over 96%.
CDE Energy, Springfield, MO, 20xx - 20xx
Pricing Analyst: Managed and marketed a previously unprofitable venture. Originated retail proposals with small commercial and large industrial clients. Evaluated market and negotiated best terms to maximize profitability. Oversaw and monitored options contracts with existing business partners. Interacted with regulatory agencies and business entities. Priced and structured exotic transactions in the wholesale electric market. Developed expertise in tolling, full requirement, and swaption contracts. Advised developers, commercial leads, and senior management on key economic drivers and structuring alternatives.
- Structured wholesale deals generating $35 million within 12 months.
- Developed new marketing initiatives for retail business to maximize the potential customer base.
- Earned recognition for expertise and as division specialist on bulk guaranty fee business, deal process, agency pooling requirements, and security creation.
EDUCATION & TECHNICAL SKILLS
Associate of Science in Business, XYZ College, Springfield, MO
Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), Air Price, and Brio.
Adaptive to new applications and technologies.