292 Pine Drive South, Bay Shore, NY 11706
(631) 666-5555, firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIVATE INVESTIGATION | SECURITY | SURVEILLANCE | LOSS PREVENTION
Law Enforcement professional with 25-year career track, exploring a position in the capacity of:
Select Skills, Strengths, and Accomplishments:
- Fifteen-year tenure with the New York City Police Department, retired as Sergeant.
- Extensively experienced across multiple branches of private investigation.
- Professionally trained in all aspects of Riot and Disturbance Control.
- Martial Arts and Firearms Expert/ Trainer; conduct self-defense and weapons protection classes.
- Exceptional skills in the areas of research, analysis, strategic planning; program management, crisis intervention, conflict resolution; team leadership, training, evaluation.
- Awarded throughout career with medals and commendations for the resolution of difficult cases.
Maintain a broad scope of experience, education/ training, and attributes well suited for:
- Development and implementation of safety, security, and loss prevention programs.
- Management of loss prevention associates in areas of training, supervision, and motivation.
- Conducting thorough and comprehensive internal and external investigations.
- Procurement, implementation, and troubleshooting of sophisticated surveillance security systems.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE - LAW ENFORCEMENT & PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS
Private Investigator, 1992 - present
Provide specialized investigative services for corporate, private, and high profile clients.
- Undercover Criminal Investigations
- Background Checks
- Fraud Investigation
- Employee Dishonesty
- Foreign and Domestic Arrests and Extradition
- Fugitive Location and Apprehension
- Skip Trace/ Mission Persons
- Electronic Surveillance and Detection
New York City Police Department, 1977 - 1992
Retired as Sergeant from earlier positions as Patrol Supervisor, Desk Supervisor, Bike Supervisor, Training Officer, Project Community Officer, Anti-Crime Officer (Plain Clothes).
- Briefed uniformed and commanding officers on cases, providing critical information and corrective action plans. Monitored precinct operations in the areas of prison control, fingerprinting, photographing, line ups, physical searches, warrant checks, and incident report verification.
- Recruited officers and spearheaded training programs to orient new police officers in tactical procedures, criminal trends, firearms, bomb threats, hostage negotiations, and crisis intervention; integrated new officers into communities to facilitate neighborhood stabilization programs.
- Led a "target team" during bike patrol of assigned vicinity; maintaining a pulse on the community through enforcement of neighborhood stabilization programs; successfully carried out ongoing investigations that relied heavily on the trust and cooperation of community members.
EDUCATION, MILITARY BACKGROUND & LICENSURES
United States Corps Reserves, Special Operations, 1985 - present
Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice and Human Behavior, 1985
New York State Licensed and Bonded, Private Investigator