- Sales & Revenue Generation
- Account Management
- Customer Relations Development
- Market Research and Analysis
- Business Outreach Strategies
- Promotion and Sales Tactics
- Customer Service Tactics
- New Business Development
- Competitive Market Growth
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Performance Management
Associate in Arts & Sciences
Lexington, Kentucky, 1998
Leadership, Negotiation, Vendor Relations, Customer Satisfaction, Communication, Interpersonal, Responsible, Computer, Typing
AREA SALES MANAGER
Confidential, Cleveland, OH, 2004 - Present
Successfully rose to the top 5% of the company in sales and revenue generation exceeding goals monthly and averaging over 120% of plan consistently as Area Sales Manager for the company.
- Maintains over 100 dealers in the Akron, Cleveland and Youngstown, Ohio markets.
- Successfully grew the market from 60 to 110, delivering exceptional customer service in the sales territory.
- Consistently builds ongoing relationships to strengthen partnership with Capital One Auto Finance.
- Evaluates and coaches other Sales Managers to grow the sales market and increase customer satisfaction.
- Develops and implements sales plans for targeted penetration of the retail market.
- Coordinates all retail sales and promotional efforts.
- Conducts training programs to educate sales professionals regarding products and programs.
DEALER DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Confidential, Lexington, KY, 2002 - 2004
Retained to perform business development and account management in the Auto Division. Successfully expanded account base from 75 to over 90 accounts.
Exceeding monthly sales quotas on a consistent basis.
Established and maintained strong client relationships.
Increased revenue development from 75 to 131% of sales objectives.
Recommended product ideas supported by the auto market.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE / CLOSER
Confidential, Nicholasville, KY, 1995 - 2001
Significantly increased leasing program gross profits by 25% and exceeded sales quota by 20 percent.