- Sales & Revenue Generation
- Account Management
- Customer Relations Development
- Market Research and Analysis
- Business Outreach Strategies
- Promotion and Sales Tactics
- Customer Service Tactics
- New Business Development
- Competitive Market Growth
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Performance Management
Associate in Arts & Sciences
Lexington, Kentucky, 1998
Leadership, Negotiation, Vendor Relations,
Customer Satisfaction, Communication, Interpersonal,
Responsible, Computer, Typing
AREA SALES MANAGER
Successfully rose to the top 5% of the
company in sales and revenue generation exceeding goals
monthly and averaging over 120% of plan consistently as Area
Sales Manager for the company.
- Maintains over 100 dealers in the Akron, Cleveland
and Youngstown, Ohio markets.
- Successfully grew the market from 60 to 110,
delivering exceptional customer service in the sales
- Consistently builds ongoing relationships to
strengthen partnership with Capital One Auto Finance.
- Evaluates and coaches other Sales Managers to grow
the sales market and increase customer satisfaction.
- Develops and implements sales plans for targeted
penetration of the retail market.
- Coordinates all retail sales and promotional
- Conducts training programs to educate sales
professionals regarding products and programs.
DEALER DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVEConfidential, Lexington, KY,
Retained to perform business development
and account management in the Auto Division. Successfully
expanded account base from 75 to over 90 accounts.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE / CLOSERConfidential, Nicholasville, KY,
Significantly increased leasing program
gross profits by 25% and exceeded sales quota by 20 percent.