T/555.252.2465 • C/555.256.6998 • [email protected]
SENIOR LEVEL PROFESSIONAL – CHANNEL SALES
Senior level professional with track-record leading sales with a collaborative approach and driving profits utilizing client need analysis methodologies. Effective negotiator with persuasive presentation skills, building solid relationships with key stakeholders. Fluent in French and Spanish. Key strengths include:
- Proven success directing commercial and trade marketing teams, both local and international.
- Proven revenue generator with solid marketing strategies.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key decision-makers.
Sales Representative for North America
TV HDT, 2010 – Present
- Lead the development of Pay TV channels across North America.
- Build solid relationships with clients to drive revenue and grow customer accounts.
- Instrumental in development of channel distribution. Increased sales and receivership by 15%.
Cantec TV, 2005 – 2010
- Progressed from Sales Representative to Manager over 5-year period.
- Enhanced organizational capacity through strategic planning and execution of affiliate sales and trade marketing activities.
- Directed operations, including affiliate sales, marketing and handling of accounts.
- Provided training to staff in both sales and marketing to build capacity, enhance comprehension of business practices and build awareness of areas for growth.
- Successfully grew client base across specialty and basic programming.
- Developed sales and marketing strategies, handling high volume revenues and expenses.
Coordinator of Client and Commercial Relations
Solaricom TV, 1996 – 2005
- Directed communication and marketing strategies.
- Led communications with key accounts, including all public relations for industry leaders in food service and cosmetic industry.
Sales & Marketing Advanced Degree, McGill University
Courses in Public Relations, Strategic Planning and Communications