JOHN Q. TECHNOLOGY
179 WESSINGTON PLACE • NASHVILLE, TN 37075
(615)537-1036 • [email protected]
TEAM LEAD | SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER
PMP, CCIE-VOICE QUAL, CCNP-VOICE, CIPT, CIPTT, MCSE, CISSP
Highly qualified and extensively trained IT professional with over 15 years of systems engineering and project lead experience that excels at leading cross-functional teams and coordinating multiple projects simultaneously. Solutions-oriented Senior Engineer with notable success directing a broad range of IT initiatives while participating in planning and implementation of Cisco systems solutions in direct support of targeted objectives. Currently seeking a position that will effectively utilize acquired technical skills and abilities while demonstrating a track record of increasing responsibility in leading projects and coordinating with user departments in system design, product definition, release documentation, and data transmissions.
- Unique competency in translating business issues into network solutions including opportunity identification, requirements development, delivery, support, and analysis.
- Hands-on experience leading all stages of system analysis efforts, including requirements definition, design, architecture, testing, and support.
- Full lifecycle experience in scoping, designing, developing, deploying, and supporting enterprise scale business applications and business intelligence software.
- Experience at managing cross-functional teams for fast-paced projects as well as complex projects.
- Outstanding leadership abilities; able to coordinate and direct all phases of project-based efforts while managing, motivating, and leading project team initiatives.
Hardware: Cisco Routers, Compaq, Concentrators/ Switches, Hubs
Software: Network Protocols, Routing Protocols, Voice Protocols
Platforms: Cisco, MS Windows 2003 Server, Solaris 8, Red Hat Linux 7.0, UNIX Open Server 5.0, Novell Netware 3.1x
Tools: MS Office, Visio, HP Open View, Cisco Works
Modems: Motorola Codex, Multitech, RAD High Speed HDSI, TE/ 4 DSL
CONFIDENTIAL, California | Jan. 2006 - Present
Senior IP Tel Consulting Engineer
- Assume full responsibility for the design, implementation, and support of IP telephony projects, such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Messaging System, and Cisco Unified Contract Center Express.
- Successfully completed various diversified projects in Voice over IP/ IP Telephony for the past 2.5 years.
CONFIDENTIAL, California | Aug. 2000 - Jan.2006
Held accountable for managing and executing all phases of projects in IP Telephony Design and Implementation, such as upgrading current Cisco Call Manager, administration and support of Call Manager and Unity, configuring Cisco Emergency Responder ER911, and documenting and testing project scope.
VARIOUS NETWORKING & TELECOM COMPANIES | Dec. 1985 - Jul. 2000
Network Consultancy in LAN/ WAN and Maintenance, Co-ordination with ISP's regarding leased and ISDN link Problems, Network Management services, Project planning and managing resources to meet Customers' aggressive deadlines. Had extensive experience in Installation, commissioning and after sales support of Telecommunication System viz. Epax/ Epabx to various government sector and private sector establishments. Manage the support team.
John Q. Technology, Page 1 of 2