170 Street, City, Georgia 30005, (800) 555-1180, [email protected]
SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE
Global Business Development / Expanding Distribution Channels / Presenting Technology Solutions
Respected executive with distinguished 20-year career leading sales operations for turnaround and high-growth organizations. Extensive expertise in client needs analysis with a consultative approach to software and application sales. Repeated success guiding sizeable, cross-functional teams in the design, re-design, and launch of leading-edge technology solutions driving record-setting sales. Expert presenter, negotiator, and businessperson able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels. Fluent in English and Spanish. B.S. in Business Administration. Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Act and Goldmine. Available for travel 50%. Core competencies include:
- Business Development & Expansion
- Market Planning & Positioning
- Multi-channel Product Distribution
- Advanced Technology Integration
- RFP Development & Review
- Building Alliances & Partnerships
- Sales Team Building & Leadership
- Key Account Relationship Management
- New Product Technology Launches
- Executive Negotiations & Presentations
SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE / NORTHEAST REGIONAL MANAGER, 2005 - Present
COMPANY, INC., Addision, IL
Recruited to achieve revenue targets through the development of dealer channels in the Northeast region; assess and monitor regional market needs relative to industry trends; direct the improvement & execution of software and application sales methodologies to enhance dealer channel strategy objectives; and advise dealers on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business for this worldwide leader in mailroom technology products.
- Boosted sales revenue of existing dealer channel by 70% in only 12 months.
- Grew Northeast region's dealer channel by 62% from 19 to 31 dealers.
- Increased region's Hardware category sales from $1.4 million to $3.9 million.
REGION SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST / PUBLIC EDUCATION & CORPORATE TRAINING, 2004 - 2005
BRANCH MANAGER / NORTH AMERICA, 2001 - 2004
SENIOR DISTRICT SALES MANAGER / LATIN AMERICA DIVISION, 1997 - 2001
DISTRICT SALES MANAGER / CARIBBEAN & CENTRAL AMERICA DIVISION, 1996 - 1997
RISO, INC., Danvers, MA
Built an impressive record of achievement and advancement through a series of progressively responsible positions leading high growth ventures in new markets. Spearheaded corporate effort to introduce automated software and hardware solutions in public school systems to initiate compliance to the federally mandated No Child Left Behind (NCLB) act; managed two branch office with emphasis on engaging and penetrating Education, Government, Religion and Print for Profit markets; directed a team of 6 regional sales managers and technical managers to improve the sales and profitability of the Latin American dealer channel; and recruited and trained new dealers and
SAMPLE, Page Two
Value Adding Resellers (VAR's) throughout the Caribbean and Central America for this billion dollar company distributing digital printing systems and supplies in 150 countries.
- Directed the development and documentation of proprietary software projects in diverse environments.
- Presented, negotiated, and won Bid Specifications for the 5TH largest school district in the U.S.
- Achieved NCLB compliance and mandated levels of annual progress within several school districts.
- Established a new branch that increased annual revenues by 200%.
- Trained and mentored two of the top performing branch managers in company's 83 year history.
- Led the Latin American division to rank #1 in the company with annual revenues of $30 million.
- Developed the top 3 dealers throughout the Latin American region in only 1 year.
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / LATIN AMERICA DIVISION, 1991 - 1996
COMPANY MASTER CORPORATION, Eden Prairie, MN
Oversaw all business development activities related to creating demand, expanding distribution channels, and managing dealer networks in Latin America; worked closely with distributors in the development of sales strategies and selective distribution; and led new product launches for company's turbo resolution plain paper type setting and wide format color printers in all markets for this prepress and printing equipment manufacturer.
- Created a wholesale distribution channel throughout Latin America, signing 11 distributors within 1 year.
- Liaised with wholesale distributors to identify reseller opportunities, adding 68 VAR's in only 1 year.
- Grew division's annual sales revenues from zero to $4.1 million in 2 years.
SALES MANAGER / LATIN AMERICA DIVISION, 1986 - 1991
COMPANY EXPRESS CORPORATION, Miami, FL
HONORS & AWARDS
- President's Club winner 8 consecutive years from 1996 to 2003; achieving highest level of sales.
- Master's Club winner 6 years; surpassing 100% of assigned revenue and unit objectives.
- Branch Sales Manager of the Year award in 2001, 2002 and 2003; achieving highest percentage of sales.
- District Sales Manager of the Year award in 1996, 1997, 1999 and 2000.
- President's Club winner in 1992, 1993 and 1994; consistently achieving 100% of sales quotas.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
B.S. in Business Administration, Major: Marketing - University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida
Professional Development Coursework
Certified Novell Engineer, Multi Platform Networking, Professional Selling Skills & Coaching, Professional Interviewing Skills & Personality Profiling