123 Main Street • Anytown, USA 12345 • (877) 875-7706 • [email protected]
RECORD-SETTING SALES MANAGER OF TECHNICAL DEVICES AND MACHINERY
Specialty technical products sales expert who crafts personalized and aggressive sales strategies to routinely exceed corporate quotas. Passionate about developing long-term customer relationships that advance organizational value. Superior product knowledge and technical expertise converts prospects to reliable customers who recognize they are receiving the highest level of individual attention, product support, and process management guidance.
Core Knowledge and Skills:
- High-Impact Sales Presentation
- Competitive Product Positioning
- Strategic Meeting Planning
- Key Account Development
- Customer Retention
- Needs Assessment
- Sustainable Profit Growth
- Sales Training
- Solutions Selling
Ring Power Corporation, Orlando, FL | 2007 - present
Manages rental, sales, and servicing of complicated, technical, and high dollar-value machinery. Creates positive relationships with new revenue-generating accounts. Builds relationships with key decision-makers to maintain longstanding relationships with return buyers. Specializes in differentiating commodity-like product in competitive equipment market. Develops and implements creative selling strategies, including current and thorough technological understanding of products.
- Consistently sells equipment at a premium to other distributors' prices due to exceptional relationship building strategies.
- Cues marketing techniques to construction sales cycle, even in industry-saturated location.
- #1 rental revenue generator in Orlando/ Central Florida territory.
- Branch location produces revenue 60% over goal because of marketing techniques involving structured customer cultivation and retention program, personal attention, product expertise, and marketing incentives.
T-Mobile, Orlando, FL | 2005 - 2007
Managed service and product distributorship to exceptional profitability by designing customer-focused promotions and sales techniques. Directed inventory control, sales forecasting, personnel management, and cost containment for two store locations.
- Increased sales 33% within 60 days of hire through compelling sales and marketing packages.
- Built customer retention and store value through outstanding technical support and competitive technical knowledge of high-end devices.
- Hired, supervised, and performance reviewed 4 employees at each location.
- Developed key promotional techniques that convert prospects to customers.
...Professional Experience continued
Mahool Patel, Page 2
Professional Experience continued...
Ramada Inn, Tulsa, OK | 2004 - 2005
Managed team that turned around a foreclosed hotel to high utilization and profitability. Improved hotel and conference room inventory sales by building customer-focused individual and corporate packages. Provided consistent team direction to more than 40 staff members to ensure customer satisfaction. Implemented Ramada Standards, a corporate program to ensure high-quality hospitality.
- Hotel value increased to $1.2 million, due to exceptional annual sales increase from $600,000 to $900,000 in first year of management.
- Greater than $90,000 in sales resulting from sales packages customized for corporate customers.
- Improved every aspect of hospitality, including special events, cocktail hours, and room quality, resulting in Ramada Corporation increasing hotel rating from "D" to "B" within the first year.
- Managed financial reporting to hotel partnership.
University of North Florida, 1993
Bachelor of Arts Degree, Management (Major), Marketing (Minor); Graduated Cum Laude
Six Sigma Total Quality Management Training
Peachtree Accounting Software
Database Systems Software (billing and sales software package)
Fluent in Hindi
Great Resumes Fast is a professional resume writing and interview coaching firm that assists job seekers at every level secure interviews and job offers. They create dynamic, best-in-class resumes and cover letters that consistently deliver results. Great Resumes Fast also offers writers with specialization in Federal Resume Writing, Executive Level and C-Suite, Information Technology, Sales and Management.