April 5, 2001
Human Relations Director
Embassy Enterprises, Inc.
1452 Flower Street
Los Angeles, California 90007
Dear Ms. Richards:
With solid experience in prospecting for clients, presenting effective proposals, and closing sales as a Field Associate for Premiere Financial Group in Irvine, I feel I can be an asset to your firm in the position of Fund Accounting Trainee.
In addition to a Master of Arts in Economics awarded from Boston University, I can also offer:
- Proficiency in forecast planning and modeling using STATA, SPSS, SAS, and Excel.
- Superior mathematical capabilities and economic intuition, coupled with experience in large data sets and limited dependent variable modeling techniques.
- Academic expertise as an economics tutor for State University in Los Angeles.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- An enterprising attitude reflected by the current pursuit of NASD Series 6, 7, and 63 licenses, along with Life and Health insurance licensing.
- Technical competence in MS Office & Works Suite, Outlook, and Internet browsers.
- Fluency in English, Spanish, and French.
Additional capabilities are listed in the enclosed résumé. In an effort to discuss this matter further, I will be calling your office in the next few days to see if we might set up a time to meet.
If you have any questions, I can be reached at the number listed below. Thank you for your attention.