Mr. (Ms.) ________________
Dear Mr. (Ms.) _____________,
As a Senior-Level Receptionist, I offer a proven ability to handle communication for high-level business leaders while facilitating business by greeting and providing guests with exceptional customer service. I am reaching out to you today in response to your open position listed on Indeed.com. I believe my experience as a receptionist and administrative assistant for lawyers, doctors, and executives makes me an ideal candidate.
Please consider my qualifications:
- Proven ability to maintain confidential communications and files in support of high level executives (C-level Executives and Vice Presidents), lawyers, and doctor’s offices.
- Twelve years of experience managing multiline phone systems, email communications, and print correspondence, including letters with clients, vendors, and inter-company memos.
- Demonstrates a consistent ability to type more than 50 correct words per minute as well as strong editing abilities, ensuring memos and executive communications are sent without errors.
- Greets guests and/or customers in a friendly and professional manner for in-person visits.
- Maintains a safe and inviting work space, overseeing cleanliness, décor, office supplies, and security.
Confident I will prove valuable to your office, I have included my resume with this letter. Additionally, I would like to meet with you to discuss your goals and how I can help you achieve them. I will make myself available at your convenience and look forward to your call. Thank you for your consideration.