As the coronavirus spreads across the globe, massive shifts in the labor force are happening at a rapid pace. Many workers and employers are facing changes and government agencies are adapting to meet the needs of both.
Whether you have been laid off, lost time due to illness, or are now working from home, here are some resources to help you manage these transitions and further develop your career in the process.
Tips for Displaced Workers
- What Can You Do If You’ve Been Laid Off During the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- How to File for Unemployment If You Have Been Laid Off During the Coronavirus Epidemic
Keep Your Career on Track During Coronavirus
- How Will COVID-19 Change the Employment Landscape and How to Adapt Going Forward
- What Can You Do Now to Be Ready When the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Over?
- Working from Home During COVID-19? 5 Ways to Advance Your Career Goals
- COVID 19 – How to Stay Connected with Your Employer and Colleagues
Although the following articles were not written in the context of the pandemic, we hope that they can be useful in helping you adapt to your new circumstances. Hopefully, this worldwide crisis will not last too long.
Earning Money Online
- Earn a Living Freelance Writing from Home
- Thinking Outside the Box: How to Get Clients
- How to Make an Effective Freelance Sales Pitch
- Tips for Earning Money as a Freelance Copywriter