Marketing is one of the largest-growing areas in the North American economy, particularly when it comes to the new world of social media, where tech-savvy individuals can use their skills to help companies reach their target customers.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the job outlook for advertising, promotion and marketing managers is promising, with an expected nine per cent growth from 2014 to 2024, “faster than the average for all occupations.”
Whether you are looking for a more traditional role in sales and marketing or are ready to embrace the digital world of social media, a career in marketing has many options for you to pursue.
Where to Look for Marketing Jobs
The following job search websites focus on marketing:
- The American Marketing Association – AMA is an association with more than 30,000 members that work, teach and study marketing. AMA bills itself as “an essential community for marketers.
- The Business Marketing Association – BMA, a division of the Association of National Advertisers, focuses on providing support for marketers in a B2B environment by providing relevant content and tools for marketers.
- Direct Marketing Association – DMA provides a forum for top marketers to connect with one another, share ideas, and learn from educational programs developed by DMA.
- International Social Media Marketing Association – ISMMA focuses on helping marketers who are interested in promoting change through social media marketing.
- Advertising Age – Advertising Age is the premier trade magazine for advertisers and marketing professionals.
- Direct Marketing News – Direct Marketing News bills itself as the “leading provider of marketing intelligence to senior marketers.”
- Canadian Marketing Association – CMA is Canada’s top marketing association, with hundreds of corporate members and more than 80 annual events and education opportunities for marketers.
Marketing Resume Samples
- Advertising (New Grad) Resume
- Advertising Director Resume
- B2B Marketing Manager Resume
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Resume
- Communications Resume
- Corporate Marketing Executive Resume
- Director of Advertising and Marketing Resume
- Director of Sales & Marketing Resume
- Executive (Product Development & Marketing) Resume
- Market Analyst Resume
- Market Research Manager Resume
- Marketing Resume
- Marketing and Communications Resume
- Marketing Coordinator / Assistant Resume
- Marketing Manager Resume
Marketing Cover Letter Samples
- Copywriter Cover Letter
- Marketing Associate Cover Letter
- Marketing Executive Cover Letter
- Marketing Manager Cover Letter
- Sports Marketing Cover Letter
- VP Marketing Services Cover Letter