It can be overwhelming to apply for your first full-time job once you graduate. You studied hard. Now you’re ready to start your career and apply what you’ve learned. As you begin your journey, remind yourself that you have accomplished an important milestone. You now have a degree.
Trust yourself and trust that you can build on what you have learned. Find a job that will fulfill you and that will take you where you want to be. You are in control. This is a key mistake that too many graduates make. They feel that the employers are the ones in control and that they are at the mercy of the job market. Not true. You create your own reality. Think outside of the box. Make it happen.
- What to Look for in a First Job After Graduating from College
- How to Land an Internship
- 5 Common Problems Recent College Grads Face in the Job Search
- What Career Centers Offer Students and Recent Graduates
- Top 7 Things College Grads Need to Do to Increase Their Chances of Getting a Job
- Career Advice for Graduates
- How to Play Up Your Skills on Paper
- Insights on How to Land Your Dream Job
- Landing the Job with No Experience
- Making an Impression: The Value of Perspective
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator: Choosing a Career Path That Fits Your Personality
- Online Job Applications: How to Stand Out from the Crowd When You Apply Online
- What to Do When You're Not Experienced