[email protected] • Home: (501) 555-5555 • Mobile: (501) 444-4444
123 Elrn Street • North Little Rock • AR 72116
Client Prospecting • New Account Development • Relationship Management • Selling Strategies
Highly accomplished sales professional with over 16 years of experience and advanced expertise in prospecting, customer relationship management, sales cycle management, and sales-closing principles. Results-oriented and decisive leader with proven success in establishing a lasting presence in new markets, identifying growth opportunities, and initiating strong business alliances. Solid track record of increasing sales, market share, and profitability. Demonstrated strengths in territory development, account management, market analysis, and sales strategy development. Fluent in Spanish.
ABC SERVICES, North Little Rock, AR | 20xx – 20xx
Key Account Representative
Provided training for sales associates on products, maintained the product set, and performed merchandising and inventory control. Cultivated productive relationships with store management sales staff, advising them of new products and how best to display them for quick sales.
- Rolled out new product lines, including reset of product display, which increased overall sales by 10%.
- Conducted training for department associates on the features, benefits, and operation of a new product line.
- Coordinated product stock flow to minimize stock outs and overstock, which maximized sales.
- Increased sales opportunities through cross promotions.
BCD ENTERPRISES, North Little Rock, AR | 20xx – 20xx
Cultivated relationships and generated significant growth across Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, and Pennsylvania for this $60 million environmental services operation. Shared key account data with colleagues across the organization.
- Built new business and maintained existing relationships with Fortune 500 accounts, including GE, Ashland Chemical, P & G, and Dow Chemical.
- Propelled regional sales from $600,000 to $2 million in just 18 months by developing the Target Sales Program to generate synergy.
- Played a role in providing clients with data management assistance and exceptional sales support.
CDE INTERNATIONAL, North Little Rock, AR | 20xx – 20xx
Ensured growth of the company by promoting sales of new annual contracts and supporting multiple DRMO government contracts nationally for this $5 million environmental services operation.
- Developed and delivered the company's first marketing presentation package, which successfully expanded beyond the traditional contract base. Published and distributed personally across the US.
- Bid and sold largest landfill cleanup in company history, which was over $500,000, by utilizing the new qualification booklet.
EDUCATION & TECHNICAL SKILLS
XYZ UNIVERSITY, North Little Rock, AR • B.S., Business Administration
Microsoft Office • Salesforce • ACT! • QuickBase