JANE M. SAMPLE
123 Main Street, Arlington, VA 12345 • 877.875.7706 • [email protected]
Versatile and motivated bilingual professional with expertise in finance, translation and marketing including stock market analysis, English and Korean translation and event coordination. Numerous skills and comprehensive knowledge readily support a variety of professional undertakings. Displays dedication and determination in all endeavors with diligent attention to detail for optimal end results.
Core Skills & Knowledge:
Marketing • Translation • Team Leadership • Product Promotion • Client Relations • Support Services • Event Coordination • Market Analysis • Finance Management
ACCOUNTANT INTERNSHIP (June – July 2008)
Hana Financial Group (Seoul, Korea)
Established in 1971, Hana Financial Group is the 3rd largest commercial banking group in South Korea whose subsidiaries are involved in banking, securities, and investment.
- Executed stock market research and analysis and designed the World's currency chart on a daily basis.
- Created PowerPoint presentations to present the analysis of global financial issues to team members.
- Provided support for numerous duties including collating reports, filing information, faxing and organizing data.
TRANSLATOR (March – April 2007)
Edu-People Academic Institution (Seoul, Korea)
- Designed sample TOEFL questions and English vocabulary for junior high school students.
- Translated English writing into Korean, and Korean into English.
LANGUAGE LAB ASSISTANT (Aug – Dec. 2006)
Georgetown University (Washington D.C.)
Founded in 1789, Georgetown University is one of the nation's oldest universities. It is a major international research university that embodies its founding principles in the diversity of the students, faculty, and staff.
- Maintained up-to-date and accurate data in the Language Lab.
- Assisted students in the use of Lab software systems.
MERCHANDISER INTERNSHIP (May – July 2006)
Direct Source Industries Ltd. (Seoul, Korea)
Garnered hands on experience in the business operations of the Fashion Merchandising business.
- Communicated with buyers including Abercrombie & Fitch, Mango and Guess to schedule business meetings with key clients.
- Assisted in the development of sample clothes for Abercrombie & Fitch.
- Translated instructions for Abercrombie & Fitch from English into Korean.
- Proofread English letters and correspondence written by co-workers.
EVENT COORDINATOR (2008)
KT&G Asian Student Venture Forum (Hong Kong)
- Collaborated within a team to organize programs for over 200 university students from numerous countries.
- Directed event marketing including publicizing on the Internet to draw capacity participants.
- Guided and encouraged students to participate in discussions for an exchange of creative ideas.
Georgetown University, Bachelor of Science in Psychology (2009)
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Exchange student (2008)
Korea University, Summer school program (Jun 2006 – Aug 2006)
Great Resumes Fast
is a professional resume writing and interview coaching firm that assists job seekers at every level secure interviews and job offers. They create dynamic, best-in-class resumes and cover letters that consistently deliver results. Great Resumes Fast also offers writers with specialization in Federal Resume Writing, Executive Level and C-Suite, Information Technology, Sales and Management.