555 Ditmars Boulevard • Astoria, NY 11374 • (718) 555-5555 • [email protected]
Top-notch assistant with ten years of experience coordinating office management and special projects with a high degree of efficiency. Serve point person for managers, sales teams, clients, and vendors to ensure proper lines of communication. Maintain excellent communication skills, problem resolution abilities, and a high level of confidentiality. Equally effective at providing sales management and advanced word processing support.
Global Systems International, New York, NY, 1991 – Present
Held positions of increased responsibility for this leading information technology and e-solutions provider with major clients throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, South America, and Asia.
Executive Assistant (1996 – Present)
- Provide administrative support to the Vice President of Technology and twelve direct reports with a demonstrated ability to improvise, improve procedures, and meet demanding deadlines.
- Coordinate corporate luncheons and develop presentations for meetings and special events.
- Direct business relations and distribution of company literature to stimulate client interest and sales leads.
- Manage capital purchases, direct vendor relations, generate and maintain equipment tracking records.
- Process monthly expense reports reflecting supporting documents and budget code indexes.
- Track and maintain weekly attendance and annual vacation records on 32 departmental employees.
- Work directly with managers on weekly postings and master reports to facilitate with oversight for all aspects of composition, editing, and preparation of final copy from draft to distribution.
Administrative Assistant/ Lead Word Processor (1991 – 1996)
- Headed the organization's word processing department, providing document management support to 300+ corporate employees in areas corporate presentations, and organizational charts.
- Prepared financial spreadsheets, correspondence, merged mailings, and unique special projects.
- Provided administrative support to the Director of Strategic Planning, and secondary support to the CEO in secretary's absence in areas of calendar management, document preparation and travel arrangements.
- Assisted the Senior Network Consultant with basic troubleshooting of hardware and software.
- Played a vital role in assisting corporate secretaries to make a smooth transition from a DOS-based platform to LAN-based Windows platform and Microsoft Office Professional modules.
Windows 2000; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, Adobe Illustrator; Photoshop; Outlook Express; Scanning Technology; HTML; Website Development; Advanced Internet Research
Lakeview College, Lakeview, NY
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, 1990