RESUME D. ROCKETEER
555 Rocketeer Way W. | Milwaukee, WI 55555 | 800.280.2445 | [email protected]
TOP-NOTCH ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONAL
Sharp, dedicated administrative professional with long-standing and diverse experience throughout multiple industries and capacities. Deadline driven with outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills. Fast learner with strong ability to work independently. Adept in bookkeeping and expense handling. Articulate communicator with direct sales experience. Varied knowledge in insurance, sales, accounting, engineering, and education.
- Filing & Organization
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Multi-tasking Expertise
- Bookkeeping & Finances
- Written & Verbal Communications
- MS Office, SmartOffice
- Market Research
- Presentation Preparation
- Continuing Education
Individual Benefits Specialist (2008 - Present)
AAA Benefits Plus, Inc., Milwaukee, WI
Handled individual health insurance services for employee benefits firm, working on a bi-coastal basis. Earned 2-15 Health, Life and Variable Annuity licensing in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Michigan.
- Increased client book by more than 60% within one year through networking and cold calls.
- Executed market research, conducting cold calls, and created viable business leads.
- Developed expertise in use of SmartOffice CRM software to manage leads and clients, and track sales.
Office Manager (1999 - 2008)
BBB Engineering, Inc., Milwaukee, WI
Managed all intra-office administration for $6M engineering company, including reporting directly to the president. Proactively undertook the challenge of independently learning all company programs and processes. Coordinated design, layout, printing, and distribution of Marketing and Proposal packages.
- Provided ongoing support to team of professional engineers including logging Continuing Education Units and maintaining renewal of Professional Licenses for 24 states, individual state Certificates of Authorizations, and state and local Business Certifications.
- Excelled in greeting guests, typing letters and reports, filing, managing supplies, routing phone calls, preparing blueprints for shipping, and editing engineering specifications.
- Functioned as Bookkeeper to BBB owner, who served as treasurer to Rep. Albert Sanders during his 2006-2007 campaign. Posted all expenses, handled bank deposits, and reconciled all quarterly reports to city and state offices.
- Teacher's Assistant, Sample Christian Academy, Milwaukee, WI
Provided substitute-teaching services, prepared daily teaching materials, coordinated school events, and maintained classroom aesthetics.
- New Agent Training Assistant, CCC Insurance, Milwaukee, WI
Coordinated weekly training program including preparation of all training and testing materials, grading tests, and sending result notifications to participants.
- Bookkeeper/ Clerical Assistant, DDD & Sons, Inc., Milwaukee, WI
Closed and balanced sales for daily bank deposits, posted AR deposits, and issued AP checks.
B.S. in Social Science, Sample University, Milwaukee, WI, 2006
Coursework: Accounting I and II, Macroeconomics, Business Communications, Public Speaking
A.A. degree, Sample State College, Milwaukee, WI, 2002