JOHN ROBERT DOE
1234 Main Street • Orange Park, Florida 12345
Phone: (877) 875-7706 • [email protected]
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE & QUALITY ASSURANCE
Performance-driven, versatile leader with over 20 years of aircraft quality assurance, maintenance administration, and staff supervision. Experienced instructor with superior ability to motivate personnel and enhance the overall efficiency, performance, and compliance with standard procedures and regulations. Track record of exceptional service and Naval Aviation support directly focused on achieving goals and objectives safely, accurately, and on time as demonstrated by numerous commendations, citations, medals, and awards.
"Exceptional Administrator who gets it done right the first time all of the time." – Sgt. J.L. Williams
"Most certainly my #1 EP ... Best AZC I have had the pleasure of working with in my 19 year Navy career. Great leader and mentor to all Sailors!" – Capt. D.R. Gordon
TRAINING & LEADERSHIP
Effective instructor capable of recognizing varied abilities and tailoring duties and training to the aptitude of team members. Fully engaged mentor to all staff with the ability to relate human factors to individual performance and growth. Maximizes every training opportunity by providing in-depth training, and utilizes caring, hands-on leadership style to produce top quality teams with extremely high morale. Consistently achieves exceedingly high qualification rates as Enlisted Aviation Warfare Specialist (EAWS) Program Coordinator and superior Aviation Maintenance Administrationman (AZ) retention rates.
Vast knowledge of Maintenance Administration and total expertise of Navy Aviation Maintenance Program (NAMP). Experienced, detail-oriented auditor with a focus on compliance with all standard safety and operational policies and procedures. Prepares and oversees 100% accuracy of logs, records, and reports to ensure smooth deployment of resources. Keen ability to recognize and implement streamlined processes that reduce errors, increase organization, and improve operational quality and efficiency.
UNITED STATES NAVY
Quality Assurance Supervisor, Jacksonville, Florida (2007 to 2009)
- Directed team of 13 QA representatives performing NAMP Program audits, and monitored 13 work centers/ detachments supporting 14 SH-60B helicopters.
- Trained, deployed, and supported combat-ready LAMPS MK-III Detachments, achieving a CNAL Retention Excellence Award, Battle "E" Award, Talon Award, SECNAV Safety "S" and Arnold J. Isbell Trophy.
- Led Ordinance Handling Program lauded "best on station" and set the calendar year record in CHSMWL for Pre-deployment readiness grades.
- Community leader of 2008 CPO Induction and Training.
Maintenance Control Supervisor, Mayport, Florida (2006 to 2007)
- Effectively managed production efforts of 237 maintenance personnel performing scheduled & unscheduled maintenance on 14 SH-60B aircraft.
- Achieved 76% retention rate and single-handedly ensured the qualification of 7 junior AZs through intrusive mentorship and sterling personal example.
- Managed intense OPTEMPO resulting in the execution of 6,600 mishap-free flight hours, a 99% sortie completion rate and a Wing leading RFT gap of less than .02.
Maintenance Administration, Brunswick, Maine (2004 to 2006)
- Supervised, trained, and mentored 10 enlisted personnel responsible for maintaining all required logs, records, and reports for four uniquely configured P-3 aircraft.
- Provided in-depth training to appropriate personnel during three aircraft acceptance/ transfers, three depot level modifications, 35 major component changes, and the processing of over 130 technical directives.
- Achieved 80% qualification rate as EAWS Program Coordinator, 78% AZ retention rate, and 35% advancement rate within division.
- Received Navy & Marine Corps Commendation Medal, Gold Star in Lieu of 3rd Award - 2006.
- Conducted sensitive airborne reconnaissance operations in response to Joint Chiefs of Staff tasking while deployed during Operations ENDURING and IRAQI FREEDOM.
- Expertly led team of six subordinates in the flawless data analysis for numerous worldwide operational detachments.
- Identified and corrected over 400 critical training deficiencies within the Technical Directive Status Accounting Program resulting in a rating of "Outstanding" on CPRW-5 and CNAL AMMT inspections.
- Reduced aircraft records and reports error rates by 33% by utilizing methodical approach to training and production.
- Achieved 95% EAWS qualification rate, 100% AZ retention rate, and overall 25% AZ promotion rate.
Maintenance Administration & Control, Atlantic Training/ Operations (2001 to 2004)
- Contributed directly to preparation efforts for CPRW-5 AMMT inspections, resulting in all programs achieving "on-line" status, nine programs with ZERO discrepancies and an overall grade of "Outstanding."
- Led Material Control team in the management of 4 OPTAR funds valued at $6 million with 100% accountability for end of fiscal year audit.
- Oversaw maintenance functions for 10 P-3C aircraft, including supervising and training team of 9 personnel.
- Devoted countless hours mentoring personnel, attaining a 74% reenlistment rate, 47% EAWS designation and squadron's Retention Excellence Award (2003).
- Achieved 96% EAWS qualification rate in 2003 and increased division EAWS qualifications by 50% in 2001.
- Received Navy & Marine Corps Achievement Medal, Gold Star in Lieu of 5th Award - 2003.
Aircraft Service Period Adjustment & SDLM Coordinator, Naples, Italy (1999 to 2001)
- Evaluated, coordinated, and ensured quality of over 45 depot-level Emergency In-Service repair of Navy and Marine aircraft in Mediterranean & NAVCENT AOR using foreign contractors, including providing oversight and support of Standard Depot Level Maintenance program.
- Flawlessly managed 12 ASPA inspection requirements for 3 squadrons, 2 different T/M/S aircraft, and 2 SDLM aircraft inductions.
- Initiated and updated 40 records for emergency in-service repairs, and conducted Production Control and SDLM Induction Procedures Training to enhance mission readiness.
- Asked for by name as established expert in aircraft logs and records by Commander, Fleet Air Mediterranean to assist in performing annual Aviation Maintenance Management Team assist visits to forward deployed detachments.
- Selected as NAPRA Sailor of the Year CY 2000 & Sailor of the Quarter 1st & 3rd quarters 1999.
- Received Navy & Marine Corps Commendation Medal & Achievement Medal - 2001.
Instructor – Aviation Maintenance Administration Training, San Diego, CA (1997 to 1999)
- Designated as Master Training Specialist, 1998.
- Conducted aviation maintenance and survival training to aviation units in Pacific fleet, including management of aviation training devices and equipment valued at over $500,000.
- Spearheaded team to completely revise the NALCOMIS OMA System Administration course, greatly improving the quality of training for fleet personnel and saving the Curriculum Division more than 50 hours of technical research.
- Ensured workstations, software and peripherals for 5 classrooms including over 250 computers were always 100% operational, resulting in the highest quality of training with zero lost instructional time.
- Received Navy Achievement Medal, Gold Star in Lieu of 3rd Award - 1998.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration – December 2009
Windows NT Systems Administration Course – 2002
Petty Officer First Class Leadership Course Mobile Training Team (MTT) – 2002
Instructor Training Course – 1995
Naval Aviation Dispersed Technical Publications Librarian Training – 1995
Aeronautical Technical Publications Library Management Training – 1995 & 1990
Shipboard Aircraft Fire Fighting Training – 1991
Naval Aviation VIDS/MAF and SCIR Documentation Training – 1989
Naval Aviation Maintenance Logs and Records Management – 1988
Aviation Maintenance Administrationman Class A1 – 1987
Great Resumes Fast
is a professional resume writing and interview coaching firm that assists job seekers at every level secure interviews and job offers. They create dynamic, best-in-class resumes and cover letters that consistently deliver results. Great Resumes Fast also offers writers with specialization in Federal Resume Writing, Executive Level and C-Suite, Information Technology, Sales and Management.