123 Elrn St • Miami, FL 33183
405-555-5555 • [email protected]
QUALIFIED SECURITY SCREENER
- Attention to Detail: Thorough and precise when performing security screening; consistently provide accurate and high-quality work.
- Customer Service: Work quickly and proactively adjust stations and staffing levels to ensure screening processes are completed swiftly. Polite and friendly with the ongoing commitment to continuous improvement of services.
- Conflict Management: Anticipate and take steps to prevent counter-productive confrontations. Deftly manage and resolve conflicts in a constructive manner.
- Multitasking: Manage a high volume of work by balancing competing deadlines and priorities effectively amongst a variety of diverse tasks.
- Equipment Proficiency: Operate security equipment such as passenger and baggage X-ray technology, explosive trace detection, passenger screening wands, magnetometer/ walk through metal detector, two-way radios.
- Screening Procedures: Possess in-depth knowledge of current standardized operating procedures (SOPs).
SECURITY SCREENING EXPERIENCE
Transportation Security Supervisor
Transportation Security Administration, ABC Airport, Miami, FL, 20xx – 20xx
Supervise TSA employees performing pre-boarding security screening of passengers, carry-on luggage, and checked baggage/ cargo. Discover and stop emerging transportation security threats utilizing state of the art technology. Educate and provide friendly customer service to travelers. Oversee the screening checkpoint on a daily basis to include equipment and personnel; monitor staffing levels to ensure optimal security. Develop incident reports as needed.
Security Officer / X-ray Screener
ABC Cruise Lines, Miami, FL, 20xx – 20xx
Conducted access control for cruise passengers, employees, visitors, and other persons to guard and maintain security of premises. Monitored and reported suspicious activities to local authorities. Inspected document validity for port ids, driver's licenses, and passports for access control. Wrote reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences. Monitored and authorized entrance and departure of vehicles, cargo trucks and visitors.
Airport Security Screener
BCD Aviation Security, Miami, FL, 20xx – 20xx
Screened passengers prior to entering concourse and at gate prior to boarding aircraft. Selected as Concourse Lead; supervised up to 35 screeners in the largest concourse at Miami International Airport.
Aircraft Security / Non-Commissioned Officer
US Air Force, Andrews AFB, MD, 20xx – 20xx
Provided security for the President of the United States and other dignitaries flying aboard Air Force One at both domestic and international locations. Secured classified information used by the President of the United States (POTUS), Vice President of the United States (VPOTUS), and other individuals in the traveling party. Partnered with foreign nationals to provide security on international trips; communicated sovereignty of aircraft.
Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows XP, and ADP
Nominated for Air Force Security Policeman of the Year in 20xx; Air Force Achievement Medal (2nd Oakleaf Cluster); Air Force Humanitarian Medal; Southwest Asia Service Medal (Desert Storm); Air Force Good Conduct Medal (2nd Oakleaf Cluster)