123 Elrn Street • Baltimore, MD 21228
H: 410.555.5555 • C: 410.444.4444 • [email protected]
Architect with comprehensive experience preparing specifications for the completion of superior commercial, public, and residential buildings. Proven ability to prepare detailed drawings of architectural designs which include plans, elevations, and sections. Highly experienced in leveraging technical expertise in AutoCAD, Photoshop CS, Flash, and 3D Studio Max to develop presentations, renderings, and 3-D illustrations. Skilled in applying creativity to create highly appealing, exciting, and interesting designs that engage and evoke emotion.
- Architectural Design
- Client Satisfaction
- Commercial & Residential Building
- Graphic Presentation & Layouts
- Construction Documents
- Site Planning
ABC ARCHITECT LLC, Baltimore, MD, 20xx – Present
Developed preliminary designs for commercial and residential spaces. Prepared working set drawings, specifications, and construction documents. Applied artistic expertise and technical skills to create freehand sketches and color architectural presentations, renderings, and site plans.
- Proposed a new design for a building in accordance with a client's preferred style, which resulted in ABC's selection for the contract.
- Devised a complete design for a clubhouse in an existing canal walk development that was compliant with design development rules and incorporated all client requirements.
- Created hand-rendered color presentations of proposed designs that were used during client presentations and became an essential part of numerous projects.
BCD ARCHITECTS LTD., Baltimore, MD, 20xx – 20xx
Effectively led a team of two architects engaged in providing full concept through delivery architectural design and construction administration services. Collaborated with senior client decision-makers to develop requirements. Researched codes and obtained required permits. Created detailed designs, drawings, specifications, resource estimates, and timetables. Solicited bids; negotiated and administered vendor contracts.
- CDE Square: Served as the Project Architect/ Job Captain for the design and construction of a 28 unit residential building with a courtyard.
- Smith Residence: Created designs for a 6,000 sq/ft home as the project's Job Captain.
- EFG Development: Designed ten multi-family residences at five physically diverse locations as the Job Captain for a property development initiative.
- FGH Bank: Provided key aesthetic and creative insight into the interior renovation of a historic landmark. Received the 20xx AIA Interior Design Award for professional excellence.
- GHI Group: Guided the renovation of 2000 sq/ft loft into office and living space.
- Elm Street Competition: Won honorable mention as a Staff Architect.
UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE, College Park, MD
Master of Architectural Design (20xx)
Bachelor of Architectural Design (20xx)
Exceptional Portfolio Available Upon Request