123 Elrn Street | Charlotte, NC 28207
Home: 704.555.5555 | Mobile: 704.444.4444 | Email: [email protected]
BANK TELLER/ CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Detailed and highly numerate professional interested in applying analytical and client management skills within a banking environment. Provided exceptional levels of customer service and processed accurate and timely transactions for customers while a Senior Teller/ CSA at the Bank Rhode Island. Knowledgeable regarding banking products and services. Regarded for accuracy, commitment, and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Strong interpersonal communications skills; interact with people from diverse professional and cultural background in a courteous manner. Core skills also include:
- Payroll & Inventory Management
- Staff Management & Leadership
- Financial Principles & Practices
- Organizational Skills
- Research & Analytical Skills
- Checking & Savings Account Management
- Resource Planning & Scheduling
- Small Business Banking
- Inventory Management
- Computer Proficiency
ABC BANK - Senior Teller/ CSA, Charlotte, NC, 20xx - 20xx
Opened and closed the branch. Maintained the vault and associated security procedures. Opened new accounts and handled account maintenance. Organized and removed files that had been held in the branch for too long. Implemented a branch cash journal to determine trends associated with branch cash needs to monitor and maintain branch limits.
- Maintained the ATM. Conducted monthly and bimonthly audits for review by the Branch Manager.
- Followed bank policies and procedures, and applied a high degree of accuracy to process transactions in a timely manner. Ensured exceptional levels of customer service were met and maintained.
- Trained the Retail Sales Associate to run the teller line. Made certain that schedules were maintained at the main branch on Saturdays.
BCD CREDIT UNION - Assistant Head Teller, Charlotte, NC, 20xx - 20xx
Built a rapport with credit union customers and internal staff. Trained new hires and supervised the teller line. Selected as the branch mentor for all new hires.
- Supervised four tellers and ensured ongoing maintenance and compliance with Credit Union guidelines. Balanced the cash drawer, two ATMs, and the main cash vault on a daily basis. Achieved a 97% teller balancing average.
- Served as the key point of contact for teller questions and troubleshooting in the absence of the head teller. Trained new hires; identified and rectified balancing errors.
CDE NATIONAL BANK - Bank Teller, Charlotte, NC, 20xx - 20xx
Managed customer transactions; processed sales referrals, and promoted bank services and products. Consistently provided outstanding customer service. Developed fliers to promote new and existing products.
- Selected to serve as Lead Teller; trusted with situations requiring high-level problem-solving and decision-making abilities. Trained new tellers on bank procedures and sales techniques.
- Earned Sales Star Award after three months and maintained this level while pursuing college degree.
- Awarded company stock and cash bonuses for outstanding performance.
EDUCATION/ PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Accounting I & II, Fundamentals of Banking, Marketing, Computer Concepts
XYZ COLLEGE OF FINANCE, 20xx - 20xx
COMMUNITY COLLEGE OF XYZ, 20xx - 20xx