123 Four Street • City 10110 • 123.456.7890
[email protected] • www.linkedin.com/yourname.com
Professional with over fifteen years of experience in the banking industry. Provider of strategic support in the attainment of organizational objectives such as business development and revenue generation. Extensive skill set including effective team management, process improvement, solution implementation and client relationship cultivation.
Bachelor of Arts, Communications (2009)
Your University: City, State
Training & Development, Project Management, Revenue Generation, Customer Service, Client Relations, Budget Management, Contract Negotiation, Procedure Implementation
EMPLOYER NAME: City, State (2016 - PRESENT)
LENDING SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- Leverages knowledge of required forms and credit union processes to ensure that documentation is completed properly. Processes required forms to evaluate the credit union’s security interest on funded loans accurately and efficiently. Conducts necessary due diligence and follow up.
- Utilizes relationship cultivation skills to support the organization’s member service and satisfaction goals. Based on track record of successful client relations, provides assistance with a variety of services including transactions, inquiries, complaints and information requests.
- Facilitates organizational compliance and safeguarding by working with the credit union vendor to verify and monitor insurance coverage on all collateral. Processes Collateral Protection Insurance (CPI) on loans when appropriate.
- Manages the status of all paperwork and documentation to ensure fast, accurate loan processing, and exceptional client-centric service.
EMPLOYER NAME: City, State (2010 – 2016)
CONSUMER LOAN UNDERWRITER
- Performed feasibility analysis, scope projects, prioritized deliverables, and recommended alternative solutions and strategies pertaining to loan decisions. Educated customers regarding loan products and programs.
- Ensured that loan documentation was accurate, complete, and in compliance with applicable company and secondary-market investor program standards.
- Evaluated credit decisions for accuracy based on established risk parameters and in accordance with policy, program, and product guidelines. Verified income calculations, debt to income ratio, coding, and decision accuracy.
- Conducted analysis in the examination of lending instruments, such as conventional, government-backed, and home equity.
- Audited and investigated when appropriate in support of fraud detection and prevention initiatives.
EMPLOYER NAME: City, State (2005 – 2010)
SENIOR LOAN SPECIALIST
- Processed and completed new mortgage loan packages in accordance with organizational standards.
- Responsible for meeting conditions for underwriting and funding. Conducted preliminary credit analysis prior to underwriting submission.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities as the point of contact for complex loans; provided analysis and subsequent solutions in order to effectively complete the transaction.
- Developed and maintained partnerships with key stakeholders such as buyers, sellers, title companies, and escrow and real estate agents to build appropriate loan packages.
- Leveraged subject matter expertise to conduct comprehensive training for new loan specialists.
EMPLOYER NAME: City, State (2004 – 2005)
- Evaluated information by performing holistic risk analysis, including reviews of credit report, income, assets, and all other initial and financial loan disclosures.
- Recommended or declined loans with strong emphasis on overall investor risk. Conducted necessary due diligence in support of organizational objectives.
EMPLOYER NAME: City, State (1999 – 2004)
- Cultivated client relationships and maintained a business pipeline of 1.2 to 2 million dollars in support of organizational revenue development goals.
- Analyzed and reviewed loan transaction packages for preliminary approval or denial in accordance with company guidelines.
- Coordinated multiple purchase and refinance transactions through effective communication with realtors, escrow representatives and borrowers.