123 Elm Street • Bossier City, LA 71111
home: 318-555-5555 • [email protected] • mobile: 318-444-4444
EFFECTIVE CUSTOMER CONTACT CENTER MANAGEMENT
Results-driven professional with significant experience in development and execution of winning operations strategies in advancement of top-level corporate objectives. Dynamic leader with a commitment to excellence; accomplished in program management and operational streamlining. Reputation for advancing successful business initiatives, leveraging core strengths, and working diligently to ensure peak operational performance.
ABC DEPOT, Bossier City, LA, 20xx – 20xx
Manager of Customer Contact Center: Managed the overall call center functionally, sales, service, and installation process support for 1,300 ABC Depot stores. Led a team of eight direct supervisor and over 500 associates to meet/ exceed store profitability, call center statistics, and other performance indicators across the call center.
- Oversaw the center's profit and loss statement for a $3.2 million dollar plan.
- Attracted, hired, and developed supervisors as well as quality assurance, workforce, and human resources associates. Monitored, coached, and evaluated employee performance across all business units in the center.
- Successfully met all full-time employee performance requirements across all business units.
- Exceeded the center's sales plan by 49% in 20xx and 23% in 20xx.
- Resolved critical installed-sales issues in support of all stores.
- Successfully implemented call center support for all markets through site visits and delivery of comprehensive district-wide presentations.
- Managed escalated installation issues across supported stores. Ensured complete customer satisfaction through delegation of critical issues to appropriate support associates for resolution and follow-up.
- Liaised between the central installed installed-sales team, multiple stores, installers, and customers to maximize installed-sales business.
BCD Enterprise, Bossier City, LA, 20xx – 20xx
Customer Contact Center Manager: Directed five distribution facilities and a staff of five managers with 55 indirect reports. Served as project manager for all capacity expansion projects, consolidations, and relocations. Developed and managed expense budget of $2.8 million and a sales budget of $8.3 million. Ensured compliance with all standards and operating practices.
- Proposed and facilitated creation of the Senior Sales Manager position. Eliminated redundancy in the managerial hierarchy and reduced costs by $125,000.
- Served as talent in the "Train the Trainer" video series designed to develop management skills.
- Rerouted the distribution network for NC, which improved coverage while reducing costs.
VALUE ADDED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
Management Development Programs
Otis Distance University Program ~ McKesson Merchandising for Excellence
Harris Teeter Accelerated Management Development Program ~ Scott Paper Executive ~ Cornell University Home Study Program ~ Food Lion Management
Development Program ~ Stroh's Marketing & Sales Seminar
AS400 BPCX, MS Windows, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, & Word