978 Willow Lane • Cheshire, Connecticut 06408
203-555-1212 • [email protected]
Seeking a Corporate Attorney position in the Entertainment Industry.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Proactive and articulate Attorney admitted to practice before the State Bars of New York and Connecticut, Connecticut Court of Appeals, Connecticut Supreme Court, and the US District Court for New York, with eligibility for membership in the District of Columbia Bar.
- Background includes co-founding a Connecticut law firm with specializations in employment litigation and criminal proceedings before the State, Supreme, and Juvenile courts.
- Additional capabilities in legal research.
FOUNDING PARTNER, Turner, Everston & Hammer, Bridgeport, Connecticut (2000 – 2002)
- Established and operated a general practice law firm.
- Specialized in all phases of employment litigation practicing before the US District Court for Connecticut; mediated cases before the EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission).
- Represented clients in every aspect of criminal proceedings, including probable cause hearings, arraignments, plea negotiations, and trials.
COURT-APPOINTED ATTORNEY, Indigent Defender Program, Bridgeport, Connecticut (2001 – 2002)
- Represented criminally-charged clients before the State, Supreme, and Juvenile Courts.
- Vigorously defended clients in all phases of criminal proceedings.
STUDENT ATTORNEY, Civil Litigation Clinic, Bridgeport, Connecticut (1993 – 1994)
Oversaw all aspects of civil cases, including client interviews, pretrial discovery, settlements, and trials; practiced before the Connecticut State Court and in the US District Court, Eastern Division.
LEGAL INTERN, Law & Social Justice Center, New York, New York (1993)
JURIS DOCTOR, Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut (1994)
Civil Litigation Clinic, 1993; Trial Advocacy, 1993
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN POLITICAL SCIENCE, Eastern University, Hartford, Connecticut (1990)
GPA: 3.95/4.0; Class Valedictorian
Connecticut Attorneys Association