123 Elm St • Farmington, NM 87402
(505) 555-5555 • [email protected]
- Helping people live full, independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes since 20xx.
- Dedicated to providing comprehensive in-home care that enriches patient lives.
- Committed to helping patients maintain the highest possible level of independent living.
- Highly dependable and reliable caregiver who loves taking care of the elderly.
20xx – 20xx | SMITH FAMILY, Farmington, NM
Provided care for an elderly client around the clock, preparing meals and assisting with activities of daily living. Monitored medical condition on a daily basis and alerted the VNA or the physician when necessary.
20xx – 20xx | JONES FAMILY, Farmington, NM
Personally assisted a quadriplegic as a live-in Caregiver. Ran errands, cooked healthy meals, and drove client to appointments. Helped bathe the client and completed routine household duties.
20xx – 20xx | ABC Caregivers, Inc., Farmington, NM
Provided non-medical in home care and assistance for seniors and disabled adults. Closely worked with and monitored patients suffering from Alzheimer's disease. Provided cooking, cleaning, and companionship. Demonstrated unwavering patience and understanding; diffused extremely anxious and traumatic situations for confused patients.
BCD COLLEGE – Farmington, NM
AS in Nursing, 2001 | GPA: 3.8
Available for relocation and travel.
Fluent in English and Spanish.
Trained in CPR.
Exceptional References Are Available Upon Request