FIRST NAME LAST NAME
(555) 555-5555 • [email protected] • City, ST
Executive Assistant to President, New York
Company (Apr. 2016 – Present)
- Quickly promoted to Executive Assistant after starting as a temporary employee.
- Manage calendars, travel, client communications and meetings, expense reporting.
- Assist in contracting and scheduling world-renowned pianist, Lang Lang.
Deputy Director of Communications, New York
Company (Oct. 2012 – Sep. 2015)
- Promoted to new role after working in the Marketing Department.
- Developed social media and e-mail marketing campaign for The Teen’s Talent Show resulting in a 48% growth in participation and was recognized by the NY State Governor’s Office for its contribution to the community’s youth.
- Initiated and managed communication multi-platform campaigns for television shows and special events via social media, TV, e-mail newsletters, and print.
- Managed Time Warner account, negotiated very large campaign and collaborated with IT department overseas to upgrade technical infrastructure to accommodate Time Warner’s needs.
- Recreated company-wide brochure by working with all departments in company, as well as ad agency, graphic design, photography, etc. that is now used for gaining advertising support.
- Conducted market research and audience analysis to support media buying and programming.
- Sold out Song Zuying’s 2013 US Concert Tour in Radio City Music Hall through media campaign on NY Times, The New Yorker, and NY1.
- Managed pre-production of The Teen’s Talent Show including budget oversight, implemented creative cost savings, website launches, contestant outreach, casting, scripting, scheduling filming, and webisode creation.
International Acquisition Director, New York
Company (Oct. 2011 – Sep. 2012)
- Grew Chinese independent film clients by finding, researching, and pitching to directors and producers to join firm for distribution in the US market.
- Assisted in contracting with internationally awarded film La Rizière.
- Coordinated clients’ film screenings for the Gotham Screen International Film Festival.
INTERNSHIP & FREELANCE EXPERIENCE
Freelance Medical Translator & Interpreter OptOnc Inc. (Aug. 2014 – Present)
Production Assistant Internship ABC – The Revolution (Jan. 2012 – May 2012)
Public Relations Internship The 68th Venice International Film Festival (Sep. 2011)
Syracuse University M.A. – TV-Radio-Film (2011)
Communication University of China B.A. – Film & TV Translation & Production (2010)
Computer: Microsoft Office, Adobe Premiere Editing, InDesign and Photoshop
Languages: English, Mandarin Chinese and Korean – Eligible to work without sponsorship.