Resume sample of a Corporate Finance Executive with significant experience leading multinational corporations. This resume stands out by the way it is written and formatted. It addresses complex financial matters in a way that is succinct and clear. The layout of the resume is simple and professional, yet very effective. By compartmentalizing key information and highlighting that information using various techniques, the resume writer was able to give this resume a dynamic and forward-looking tone.
Singapore • Tel: 1+ 000.000.0000 • Email: [email protected]
GLOBAL CORPORATE FINANCE MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER | VICE PRESIDENT OF FINANCE | DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
-Mature Leadership Plus Financial Integrity Equals Sound Decision Making-
Global corporate finance advisor offering more than 20 years of measurable success leading premier multinational corporations in international expansions, EBIT improvements, cost-control measures, regulatory compliance, and overall financial stability.
KEY EXAMPLES OF SUCCESS
Generated $15-million revenue by leading Asia-Pacific expansion • Reduced annual interest expense $500,000 & cut DSO by 60% • Realized $3.5-million revenue leading corporate expansion into China • Captured $1 million by restructuring corporate tax in Asia-Pacific
“Krushna is a solid business partner who provides valuable business insights far beyond the scope of traditional F&A practitioners.” - Sr. V.P. Asia-Pacific, Silver Commerce
FINANCIAL & OPERATIONAL COMPETENCIES
Financial Planning & Analysis • International Expansions • Relationship Management • Risk Management • Divestitures • WOFE/ERP/GAAP • New Business Models • Strategic Business Initiatives • Treasury Controller • Mergers & Acquisitions • Decision Support • Controls & Compliance • Corporate Governance • Cash Flow Improvements • Global Systems Integration • Financial Reporting • Cross-Cultural Relations • Chartered Accountant
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION
SILVER COMMERCE | Singapore | 2000-present
A subsidiary of TQR, Silver Commerce is a $650-million e-commerce solutions provider that helps companies optimize their dynamic business networks. They have more than 2,500 employees in 25 offices throughout Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, and Africa.
Recruited to provide oversight for corporate headquarters in Asia-Pacific including Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, and India. Led and managed an experienced team of 8, and provided sound decision support to global business heads on all financial matters. Main challenges included leading international expansions, financial restructuring, and reducing international tax liabilities.
- Global Finance/Taxation: Realized a $1-million annual corporate tax savings for Asia-Pacific region, which increased companies' profits after taxes, by identifying potential tax-structure improvements and providing decision support to worldwide CFO.
- Global Expansions: Enabled $3.5-million increase in revenue in 12-months by leading international expansion into China. Led initiative to establish operations and secured Wholly-Owned Foreign Enterprise status (WOFE) in China.
- Strategic Initiatives: Supported global corporate budget restructuring by implementing global budgeting software system in Asia-Pacific seamlessly and smoothly.
- EBIT Increase and Cash Flow Improvements: Increased EBIT by $500,000 per annum and dramatically improved cash flow. Company struggled with a high days sales outstanding (DSO), which affected operational cash flow. Directed a process and procedure initiative that reduced DSO from 147 days to 58 days across Asia-Pacific.
- Reporting Systems: Improved monthly and quarterly closing process, reducing final flash results from 10 days down to 1 day while increasing accuracy to 100% through system and procedural improvements. Streamlined 3 global reporting systems into a single system, which resulted in a substantial increase in staff productivity and morale.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER – ASIA-PACIFIC
BEST BUSINESS SYSTEMS, ASIA-PACIFIC | 1997-2000
Owned today by INFACT Global Solutions, a leading ERP software reseller based in the Netherlands. BEST ERP software is still known today as a best-in-class manufacturing company.
Recruited to direct all CFO functions for new Asia-Pacific region. Challenges included leading international expansion into the Asia-Pacific region including operations, implementing policies, systems, processes, and IS applications.
- Global Expansions: Established company’s initial presence in Asia-Pacific. Led international expansion, establishing multiple offices and financial structuring on time and $1 million under budget.
- Revenue Generation: Key contributor to driving $15-million annual revenue within 12 months in new Asia-Pacific market. Partnered with multiple corporate departments to conduct due diligence and build key relationships with distributor companies.
- Relationship Building: Built solid relationships in Asia-Pacific and negotiated favorable real estate, legal, and banking agreements throughout various countries.
- Financial Reporting: Established financial policies and procedures across Asia-Pacific and ensured flawless, consistent management reporting, which enabled corporate to make decisions for future growth.
- Corporate Restructuring: Restructured operations in Thailand, Philippines, and Malaysia by adopting a combination of management buyouts and sales of different lines of business to strategic partners.
- Divestures: Saved tens of thousands of dollars in potential litigation costs by advising and assisting corporate to change market direction, divest Asia-Pacific operations and negotiate approximately $2.5 million in buyouts, liquidations, and distributor takeovers.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
HDL | Singapore
Recruited to direct all CFO functions in 3 Asian countries for IT systems integrator and subsidiary of HDL, India. Reduced interest cost on cash flow by $500,000 annually. Part of management team streamlining processes over 3 years to save $1 million annually.
EDUCATION | LICENSES | BOARD APPOINTMENTS
Bachelor of Science, University of New Delhi, India
Languages: English, Hindi, Kannada, and Tamil
Licenses: Chartered Accountant
Board Experience: Honorary Board Treasurer, Singapore Fine Arts Society