555 Your Street • Any Town, NY 55555
(555) 555-5555 • [email protected]
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
...Bring twelve years of office/ customer support experience working within high-volume call centers.
...Maintain demonstrated research, analysis, and database management proficiencies.
...Excellent communicator with strong time-management and customer needs assessment skills.
...Exercise independent judgment, decision-making, and problem solving abilities.
REAL TIME DATA CORP., (RTD) Network Systems Controller, Valley Stream, NY, 2000 – present
- Track, capture, and maintain critical, time-sensitive financial instruments and indices across:
multiple databases (Integrated Data Network and Integrated Paginated System) for all North American Exchanges including equities, commodities, futures, and options reflected on Reuters' proprietary ticker, a worldwide-leading source of news and financial information.
- Assist RTD Help Desk in providing customers with real-time and historical market data, and liaise with Financial Exchange representatives throughout the U.S. and Canada to obtain and communicate up-to-the-minute market changes (corporate mergers, acquisitions, splits) directly impacting the global economy.
HORIZON CREDIT, INC., Smithtown, NY, 1992 – 2000
Credit Investigation Coordinator (1996 – 2000)
- Worked collaboratively within a team-oriented call center to track, monitor, and review over 5,000 monthly Personal Credit Check Requests for the purpose of identifying and marking potentially delinquent accounts.
- Conducted more than 300 personal and commercial credit checks per month for major accounts that partially included EBA Realty, U.S. Credit Union, and First Home Loans.
- Researched and analyzed financial histories, verified employment backgrounds, and conducted telephone-based applicant interviews to obtain information and advise on resolving credit report discrepancies.
- Consistently met the department's monthly budget quota, achieving an 80% success rate.
Pre-Collections Analyst (1992 – 1996)
- Processed pre-collections notices and contacted debtors directly by telephone utilizing an in-house national directory assistance system, significantly reducing at-risk accounts from entering into collections.
- Utilized and trained employees on a newly implemented system, Mortgage Reporter, to research, retrieve, and update timely account status, generate and merge credit reports (TRW, TransUnion, Equifax), and ensure the deletion of duplicate lines of credit.
- Served as point contact and liaison between loan applicants, debtors, and Collections/ Legal departments to provide current information on account status, and to ensure favorable outcome resolutions.
Bachelor of Arts, Human Relations, 1998
STATE COLLEGE, Any Town, NY