1234 Anonymous Way | Cotati, California 94931 | (555) 867-5309 | [email protected]
I am seeking part-time or contract consulting work where I can utilize my customer service skills while driving overall success and profitability.
PROFILE & SKILLS
I am a dynamic, highly motivated professional with over 20 years experience in customer service and advocacy, as well as project management, operations, and sales. I have a proven track record of enhancing the customer experience and improving retention through knowledge, patience, and understanding. I also have a strong portfolio of advanced technology research and implementation.
Consultant: O'Reilly Media
Sebastopol, CA (November 2004 - June 2006)
Description: Installed open source ACD Phone System for Customer Service Call Center. Mapped call flow. Tested, developed and conducted training and rollout to service staff.
Call Center Director: E-Myth Worldwide
Santa Rosa, CA (January 2003 - June 2004)
Description: I managed both the customer service and sales departments, and oversaw daily operations of service. I was responsible for research and deployment of call center technology.
- Customer service advocate.
- Reorganized department: built new infrastructure, recruited and trained staff.
- Increased sales by 30% within first three months through Salesforce install.
- Developed and conducted training for entire company within time schedule and budget.
- Turned leads into clients by building and maintaining excellent relationships between E-Myth and its customers through positive and efficient customer service.
Global Technical Consumer Support Manager: LEGO Company
Novato, CA (August 1999 - May 2002)
Description: I was recruited by the Vice President of LEGO Mindstorms to manage Global Support of all LEGO company technology products.
- Oversaw all call center operations and staff of 20.
- Ensured highest of level of customer satisfaction through observation, communication and implementation of improved programs and procedures.
- Collaborated with Product Development teams to ensure product quality pre-release.
- Analyzed, selected, and installed company-wide communication systems.
Salesforce.com, Aspect ACD & Avaya/ Lucent CMS phone system, Mail Order and Catalog System (MACS), IntelliSystems, IVR, CBR Express, KANA Email, Vantive, Tracker QA, Microsoft Office
Software Support Professionals Association (SSPA)
The Association of Support Professionals (ASP)
General/ Business studies, Santa Rosa Junior College, Santa Rosa, California, 1983 - 84
References available upon request