123 Short Drive • Beverly Hills, CA 90201
(111) 123-4567 • [email protected]
DIRECTOR OF SALES & MARKETING
Over 15 years of expertise in delivering marketing plans that propel brands to success. Articulate speaker and savvy strategist with experience leveraging in-depth understanding of communication with mixed audiences to influence stakeholders and translate ideas into results. Excel at aligning and managing resources to jumpstart and seamlessly execute multi-million dollar projects. Track-record of building organizational consensus, consolidating productive business networks, and galvanizing high-performing teams.
- Marketing Strategy
- Tactical Planning & Implementation
- Brand Development
- Organizational Growth
- Market Research
- Trend Analysis
- Target Audience Segmentation
- C-Level Communications
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Team Building & Leadership
- NGOs & Aboriginal Relations
Chief Marketing Consultant | 10 direct and 34 indirect reports, Sep 2009 – Present
Concepts & Designs, Inc.
Devise and implement marketing strategies to support non-profit organizations. Advise senior management on development of key messaging for targeted stakeholders and correspondence with Government. Create copy and provide art direction for development of client websites, media releases, digital materials, and presentations.
- Advised aboriginal groups on remote transportation, alternate energy and Ring-of-Fire mining projects.
- San Francisco Economic Development Study 'Advantage Northwest: Mining Readiness Strategy':
- On behalf of various stakeholders, developed persuasive print, electronic, and digital communications outlining opportunities that mining can bring to region.
- First Nation Youth Housing Project:
- Created business model advocating building of aboriginal student living centers (to provide 400+ First Nation youths with safe housing when they travel off-reserve to pursue high school education).
- Secured public endorsement and funding for project.
Business Partnership Director | 10 direct and 5 indirect reports, Jan 2004 – Sep 2009
Forged strategic relationships with potential and existing partners toward common vision of long-term socio-economic objectives. Created targeted communications directed at private sector executives. Improved work environment and strengthened employee morale.
- Forged alliance between international non-profit organization, major South American mining company and indigenous community.
- Authored strategic corporate partnership fundraising plan approved and adopted by 3 international offices, resulting in increase in number and size of donations.
- Utilized effective communication, negotiation and relationship building skills to cultivate strategic alliances with key stakeholders.
Foundation Director | 50+ direct reports, Dec 2002 – Jan 2004
Strengthened collaboration between international affiliate offices. Developed marketing campaigns aimed at advancing organization’s global mandate.
- Stewarded development of streamlined fundraising strategies and innovative expansion roadmaps. Generated $1.8M in donations over 18 months.
- Attracted over 80 dedicated volunteers through targeted communication initiatives.
Director of Operations & Managing Founder | 30+ direct reports, Feb 1999 – Dec 2002
California Alliance Foundation
Developed business plan in consultation with Foundation’s head office. Fostered alliances with various stakeholders, including different branches of government, the medical profession and various media outlets. Directed program development and communication efforts, spreading awareness about organization and its mandate.
- Nurtured critical government and private sector partnerships.
- Led team of over 60 volunteers in exceeding fundraising goals by 30%.
Business Development Director, 1995 – 1999
Ricki Bar & Grill
Piloted launch of restaurant chain in California region. Created national and regional marketing campaigns to grow brand awareness and loyalty.
Sales & Marketing Manager, 1994 – 1995
Jollibee Food Corporation
Established franchise in San Francisco. Seamlessly integrated business into foreign markets: conducted research, built partnerships with stakeholders, adapted franchise standards to local market needs, and deployed tailored promotional campaigns.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (2000)
University of California, San Francisco, CA