4 North St • Washington, DC 1000
967-456-789 • [email protected]
Professional, creative, confidant individual with experience coordinating and booking events. Possesses knack for coordinating and managing sophisticated facilities and events while “thinking outside the box.” Maintains a very high standard of customer satisfaction and retention. Advanced computer proficiency for MS Office software, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, video editing and social media platforms.
- Project Management
- Social Media Savvy
- Sales & Marketing
- Promotional Activities
- Budgeting & Administration
- Bilingual: English & Chinese
- Facility & Event Site Sourcing
- Client & Vendor Relations
Business and Marketing Intern, Jan. 2015 – Present
Total Office Space, Washington, DC
- Prepared and marketed different package deals for potential customers.
- Arranged and conducted tours of the office space.
- Facilitated and organized all in-house networking events.
- Managed new accounts to increase revenue for the company.
- Updated and improved marketing and social media business strategy.
Public Relations Assistant, Jul. 2014
Crowne Plaza Hotel, Shanghai, China
- Promoted events through social networking, creating print ads, posters and campaigns and delivering e-flyers, ads and posters to the public at the Chinese Mid-autumn Festival.
- Encouraged the sale of moon cakes and hotel restaurant events.
- Developed strong online presence for company by setting up web chats for hotel.
- Engaged with customers online by replying to both positive and negative comments that were posted on various travel agency websites.
- Advanced public speaking and organizational skills by clearly explaining the proposal to the PR and sales departments and successfully helped to host a bridal fair.
Bachelor of Business Administration, 2014 – Present
Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School, Baltimore, MD
Associate of Business, 2012 – 2014
North Seattle College Seattle, Seattle, WA