123 Main Street • Anytown, USA 12345
H: 877-875-7706 • M: 877-875-7706 • [email protected]
SENIOR EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR FOR ANCILLARY SERVICES
Sharp and resourceful administrator of acute-care and private radiology centers. Honed expertise in uncovering hidden markets and developing multimodality radiologic centers to meet untapped market needs. Creates unique business plans to secure venture capital dollars to fund freestanding centers. Active license with American Registry of Radiological Technology.
Core knowledge and skills
- Acute Care Facility
- Physician Relations
- Customer Retention
- Regulatory Standards
- Operating Budget
- Venture Capital
- Operations Management
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Turnaround Management
HEALTH CARE SERVICES MANAGEMENT
Wrote business plans and pro forma financials, business processes, and built freestanding radiology centers from the ground up, including equipment, policies, and operational procedures, with Radiology Resources and with Advanced Diagnostic. Encouraged transition of physician referrals to the site. Increased patient volume and operational revenue in failing organizations.
- Developed business to 80 patients/ day for Advanced Diagnostic, resulting in 600% increase in patient volume in first year.
- As a business development consultant, achieved $6.5 million from General Electric (GE)
and $6.5 million from Siemens in venture capital funding.
ADMINISTRATION DIRECTION / LEADERSHIP
Assembled employee team to suit organizational needs. Achieved successful JCAHO and ACR accreditation as Manager of Radiology for Desert Springs Hospital.
- Increased operational revenue by 30% by implementing managerial changes resulting in
increase in scan volume for InSight Mountain Diagnostics.
- $5,000,000 cost savings for Biotech Pharmacy in business that was about to be lost to
hostile customer pitch.
ACUTE CARE MANAGEMENT – RADIOLOGY
Recruited, trained, coached, mentored, executed performance reviews of 60+ employees for Desert Springs Hospital. Clinically evaluated technologists and performed all administrative functions. Certified radiology technician with 10+ years' successive promotion to senior management.
Radiology Resources | 2007 – present
InSight Mountain Diagnostics / Parkway Imaging Center | 2004 – 2007
...Professional experience continued
John Doe, Page 2
Professional experience continued...
Biotech Pharmacy | 2001 – 2003
Sales and Marketing Representative,
Cyclotron Operator / Engineer (CTI RDS 111 Cyclotron)
Desert Springs Hospital | 1998 – 2000
Manager of Radiology Department
Advanced Diagnostic Medical Imaging, Inc. | 1992 – 1995, 1997 – 1998
Formerly known as Advanced Diagnostic Imaging, Inc.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) / Administrator / Technologist
University of Nevada, Las Vegas, NV, Master of Education, Educational Administration, Minor: Health
University of Nevada, Las Vegas, NV, Bachelor of Science, Secondary Education, Minor: Health
Santa Barbara Community College, Associate of Arts, Radiology Technologist
Certifications, Affiliations, and Continuing Education
- American Registry of Radiological Technology (ARRT), License # 105216 and Current
- PACS/ DR/ CR Symposium for Technologists
- CTI Basic RDS 111 and Eclipse Operator Course
- POETS (Patient Order Entry Tracking System Class)
- Practical MR Angiography for Technologists
- 151 Annual Mid/ Low Field MRI Conference
- RSNA Convention, Chicago, IL
- American Healthcare Radiology Administrators (AHRA) Western Region, # 7746
- PET Imaging Symposium for Technologists
- CTI Advanced RDS 111 and Eclipse Operator/ Engineer Course
- Kanal's MR Physics for Technologists
- Open MRI Conference
- Northwest Imaging Forums, Midfield MRI Technologist Conference
- MRI Conference for Technologists
Great Resumes Fast
is a professional resume writing and interview coaching firm that assists job seekers at every level secure interviews and job offers. They create dynamic, best-in-class resumes and cover letters that consistently deliver results. Great Resumes Fast also offers writers with specialization in Federal Resume Writing, Executive Level and C-Suite, Information Technology, Sales and Management.