1234 5th AVENUE • SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94123
123.456.1234 • [email protected]
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
I am a highly driven, personable, and creative professional with valuable experience providing support to executives in high-profile law firms, venture capital firms and organizations within the hospitality industry. I hope to bring my strong professional background, education, and skills to a rewarding role in an exciting, influential organization. Key strengths include:
- Dynamic Professional who successfully prioritizes and multitasks while wearing many "hats."
- Strong Communicator with the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse clientele.
- Organized Project Manager with meticulous attention to detail while meeting all deadlines.
- Innovative Problem-Solver who thinks outside the box to find effective, permanent solutions.
- Attentive Listener with unique ability to adapt to individual traits and working styles.
LEGAL SECRETARY, APRIL 2002 – PRESENT
HARDING & SMITH, LLC, SAN FRANCISCO, CA
As Legal Secretary, I provide support for one tax of counsel, one attorney, and one senior paralegal. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage Trusts, Estates, and Non-Profit Organization Processing for four partners and five attorneys.
- Draft and edit correspondence, prepare briefings, and assist with paralegal tasks.
- Assist non-profit organizations in obtaining tax-exempt status.
- Serve as chief liaison between the TENO paralegal and other legal secretaries.
- First out of 20 administrative assistants to be promoted to Legal Secretary position, within 5 months.
- Increase paralegal productivity by 40% by providing consistent support during estate planning process.
- Increased productivity despite loss of existing support personnel.
- Consolidated paper trail and conserved office resources by digitizing hard-copy files.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, MARCH 2000 – APRIL 2002
MCMILLAN INVESTMENTS, SAN FRANCISCO, CA
As Executive Assistant, I provided ongoing support to investment the Vice President, Associates and Analysts. General duties included:
- Acted as liaison between clients and VPs.
- Compiled and organized information for board meetings and negotiations.
- Created client presentations and conducted related research.
- Coordinated C-level calendar events, meetings, and travel arrangements.
- Maintained client profiles, institutional databases, and master files for both current and new clients.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, OCTOBER 1999 – FEBRUARY 2000
GREEN SOURCE FUNDS, SAN FRANCISCO, CA
- Managed busy calendar, coordinated meeting schedule.
- Provided research support to Marketing Director.
- Consistently demonstrated strong attention to detail and ability to multitask within this fast-paced, high-pressure work environment.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, MAY 1997 – AUGUST 1999
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN FRANCISCO, CA
- Provided technical and administrative support to the Dean.
- Assisted high-level clients as a client services specialist.
- Provided exceptional customer service to distinguished, demanding and deserved clientele.
- Assisted German-speaking guests with requests regarding internal and external hotel services.
B.A.: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, HUMAN RESOURCES, SPRING 2002
GOLDEN GATE UNIVERSITY, SAN FRANCISCO, CA