123 Elm Street • Miami, FL 33183
305-555-5555 • [email protected]
High-energy professional with a successful 15-year background in multi-site management and employee relations. Dedicated and passionate about providing excellent customer service and exceeding organizational goals. Proven ability to increase profit through strategic planning, effective project management and process reengineering. Skilled in budget development and implementation. Adept at drastically reducing turnover rates and building motivated service and management teams. Highly skilled in recruiting, training, and performance management.
ABC Fast Food, Miami, FL, 20xx – 20xx
Played key role in growing the business through media and print advertising, in-store/ national marketing, local business contacts, and community affairs. Oversaw six stores with full P&L responsibility for in-store sales, store appearance, and employee development. Partnered with local schools, Chamber of Commerce, restaurant associations, and networking organizations to build community awareness and increase sales. Recruited, hired, and trained new staff. Supervised over 150 employees and 18 management personnel.
- Achieved cost reductions in food, labor, and inventory.
- Increased profits by 6% per year and increased sales through regional and local marketing.
- Reduced employee turnover by 25% through focused recruiting, training, and team building.
- Developed marketing plan, increasing sales by at least 8% each year for four consecutive years.
- Implemented a local community awareness program.
BCD Corporation, Miami, FL, 20xx – 20xx
FAST FOOD MANAGER
Oversaw overall operations and ensured top store performance. Administered budget, P&L, strategic financial planning, and accruals. Maintained ordering and inventory supply.
- Planned and led four new restaurant location openings. Attracted, hired, and trained 200+ staff.
- Developed inventory control and training programs, and created start-up procedures.
- Boosted one location's profit margin by 9% in three months.
- Earned Rookie of the Year nomination out of a class of new hires.
CDE Corporation, Miami, FL, 20xx – 20xx
FAST FOOD RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER
In charge of all areas of operation for quick service restaurant with $500K annual sales. Responsible for the start-up of all new restaurants in the Southeast Region. Supervised 35 employees; recruited, trained, and conducted personnel performance evaluations. Managed annual store budget with no expense overages.
- Reduced shortage by conducting shift inventories and holding staff accountable for excessive food waste.
- Maximized profits by aggressively managing production and logistics, resulting in the lowest operating cost and highest customer satisfaction level in the district.
EFG Fast Food, Miami, FL, 20xx – 20xx
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER
Supervised overall operations of a fast food restaurant. Served as training manager, and educated employees on point-of-sales procedures.
- Flagship Award recognition for ranking within the top 3% of 1,300 stores.
- Manager of the Year (20xx).
Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management, XYZ College, Miami, FL, 20xx (3.8 GPA)