DAVID A. SAMPLE
123 Old Oak Lane | Kate, WI 12345 | 877.875.7706 | [email protected]
High-impact financial change agent with a strong ability to identify initiatives and facilitate action-driven plans to support corporate growth and objectives.
Savvy and skilled financial professional with seven years of comprehensive investment expertise. Maintains a record of successfully developing customized financial strategies to meet the needs of clients. Manages multiple portfolios with diligent attention and continual analysis of economic trends to determine appropriate asset allocation. Successful in evaluating business and investment opportunities, quickly understanding companies and their market. Equally strong performance in new business development, growth and diversification.
CORE STRENGTHS & SKILLS
- Portfolio Management
- Strategic Relationships
- Financial Analysis
- Account Management
- Risk Assessment
- Team Building
- Market Analysis
- Trend Forecasting
- Profit Optimization
- Economic Assessment
- Resource Management
- Financial Research
- Thompson One
- Microsoft Office
FINANCIAL ADVISOR, August 2007 – Present
Confidential Company, West Kate, WI
- Provided strategic quantitative models to high net worth clients to reduce fees, beta and unsystematic risk while adding alpha.
- Identified and developed portfolio solutions including customized investment management and stock option grants to advisory services for top level business executives at Fortune 500 companies.
- Formulated asset allocation strategies and developed proprietary investment models for client portfolios.
- Prepared responses to Request for Proposals (RFP) for institutional clients and prospects utilizing comprehensive knowledge of GASB 45 legislation.
- Presented strategic alternatives for current assets and lending services in addition to qualified plan solutions and corporate 529 plans for small and mid cap corporations.
- Conducted comprehensive portfolio reviews to reevaluate objectives and projected portfolio performance.
- Oversaw marketing initiatives including website maintenance, newsletter, print ads and client events.
- Featured speaker at monthly retail and institutional seminars for clients and prospects.
FINANCIAL ADVISOR, July 2005 – July 2007
Confidential Company, East Kate, WI
- Minimized fees, beta and unsystematic risk while adding alpha through quantitative models for high-net worth individuals.
- Initiated portfolio solutions ranging from customized investment management and stock option grants to advisory services for top level business executives at Fortune 500 companies.
- Built relationships with small and mid cap corporations and offered recommendations for current assets and financial services as well as developed qualified plan solutions and corporate 529 plans.
- Advised clients quarterly and annually on portfolio performance ensuring clients needs aligned with projected results.
MANAGING PARTNER, March 2002 – August 2004
Confidential Company, East Kate, WI
Collaborated on daily operations, reporting, internet based investments, proprietary securities and currency investments.
- University of Hartford – Barney School of Business, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Major: Finance/Economics, Cum Laude
- The Gunnery School – College preparatory courses, Washington, CT
- Level I CFA Candidate, Series 7, Series 66, Life & Health Insurance Licensed, Accredited Asset Management Specialist, Financial Planning Specialist, Guided Portfolio Manager
Great Resumes Fast
is a professional resume writing and interview coaching firm that assists job seekers at every level secure interviews and job offers. They create dynamic, best-in-class resumes and cover letters that consistently deliver results. Great Resumes Fast also offers writers with specialization in Federal Resume Writing, Executive Level and C-Suite, Information Technology, Sales and Management.