JESSE KENDALL, MBA
123 Elm Street, Grand Island, NE 68803
(H): 308.555.5555, (C): 308.444.4444, [email protected]
Certified Financial Planner with a successful history of providing comprehensive financial planning advice for retirement, estate, investments and risk management. Possess in-depth knowledge of industry products, services, and best practices. Adept at evaluating data and delivering sound advice based on risk tolerance, financial goals, and individual circumstances.
Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC), 20xx
Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), 20xx
Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), 20xx
Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), 20xx
FINANCIAL PLANNER ABC ADVISORS, Grand Island, NE, 20xx – Present
Maintain financial reporting records for Global Operations Division within Hyperion Enterprise. Direct finance staff in planning and budget processes, and present quarterly budget and balance sheet reviews to senior operations/ finance executives and their teams. Provide analysis in FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis), roll-up the budget and spending ($100 million per quarter), analyze financial statements, and generate gross margin reports. Serve as a primary contact for external auditors. Set financial calendar and prepare monthly Federal Reserve business outlook survey.
- Designed standardized a cost per unit model to provide accurate product cost for all financial cycles.
- Established process documentation, creating a centralized calendar accessible to all finance professionals.
- Earned "Highly Successful" rating on annual review (less than 10% of employees receive this rating).
- Received Kudo Award from internal customer for providing effective responses to frequent ad hoc requests.
FINANCIAL PLANNER BCD FINANCIAL PLANNING, Grand Island, NE, 20xx – 20xx
Sold life, health, disability, and long-term care insurance products and annuities throughout a 525-mile area of Texas as an affiliate of a $10 billion company. Generated leads through cold calls and referrals. Prepared profiles on potential clients and secured in-home appointments. Established rapport and trust. Presented and sold appropriate insurance products.
- Generated over $70 million in written insurance and annuities; recognized as a top producer.
- Selected after just one month to train new recruits; successfully trained 21 sales professionals and 40 administrative personnel.
- Earned numerous awards, including Rookie of the Year, Top Producer of the Year, Trainer of the Year (twice) and HEART, awarded to the salesperson who best exemplifies the total package of expertise, knowledge, humor, and caring attitude.
Master of Business Administration, Finance Concentration, XYZ University, 20xx
Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance Concentration, XYZ University, 20xx