See the corresponding Fleet Service Agent cover letter sample.
505-123-4567 • City and State • [email protected]
FLEET SERVICE AGENT: Leverages hands-on experience in processing and transporting freight packages and passenger baggage to ensure successful processing of aircraft cargo. Maintains interior of major aircraft, including stocking of airline materials. Trains and supervises junior staff while communicating daily goals to team members and helping ensure accomplishment of all business objectives.
CORE STRENGTHS: COMMUNICATION – CUSTOMER SERVICE / CUSTOMER RELATIONS – LOSS PREVENTION – EQUIPMENT / ASSET MANAGEMENT – TEAM SUPERVISION – EMPLOYEE TRAINING – REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Experienced in processing the cargo and baggage of dozens of flights each day for major airline carriers; ensured work was completed safely, quickly, and damage-free.
- Oversaw staff in cleaning aircraft cabins, creating an atmosphere that was safe and pleasing to the passengers; work ranged from cleaning windows to floors and stocking seat materials.
- Demonstrated an ability to lift heavy weights and complete high levels of physical labor safely while processing aircraft cargo and passenger baggage.
COMPANY NAME – City and State (2015 – 2017)
LEAD AIRCRAFT / RAMP AGENT
Completed a wide-range of aircraft services while providing exceptional customer service. Trained and led five to eight full- and part-time employees while overseeing daily operation functions.
- Scheduled and managed the marshalling of aircrafts in and out of the gates at a busy airport.
- Loaded, unloaded, and sorted customer baggage and freight shipments; transferred baggage and cargo from/to aircrafts, protecting against weather, loss, theft, and damage.
- Operated all ground equipments such as belt loaders, air start units, lift trucks, tugs, bag carts, and lavatory carts and de-icing units, ensuring safety and proper use of all assets.
COMPANY NAME – City and State (2013 – 2015)
AIRCRAFT APPEARANCE LEAD AGENT
Rapidly promoted from Aircraft Appearance Agent to Team Lead, supervising and coaching four agents on how to properly clean an aircraft in a timely fashion.
- Maintained top notch aircraft appearance by supervising staff in servicing and cleaning aircrafts; ensured proper cleaning of aircraft interior, including floors, windows, seats, and trash containers.
- Defined and implemented a team strategy for achieving company standards and performance goals.
- Completed security searches for domestic and international flights.
- Oversaw the replenishing of airline materials on each aircraft.
MS Office – Handheld Devise/Tablet – Scheduling Software – Freight/Cargo Management Application