123 Elm St • Miami, FL 33183
Home: 305-555-5555 • Cell: 305-444-4444 • Email: [email protected]
Dedicated to Making Each Passenger's Trip Completely Memorable Through Impeccable Service
Enthusiastic professional with excellent customer service skills seeks opportunity to improve passenger safety, security, and comfort as a conscientious Corporate Flight Attendant.
- High-energy, positive team player with an excellent work ethic; flexible and dependable.
- Reputation for displaying professionalism and concern for customer comfort.
- Passion for working with people; proven commitment to providing superior service.
- Glad to travel, available with minimal notice, and known for thriving under high-pressure.
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively with difficult personality types.
- Able to quickly learn and clearly communicate regulatory guidelines.
Corporate Flight Attendant Training by Susan C. Friedenberg, Boston, MA
Certificate of Completion, April 20xx
Completed 30 hours of extensive training that covered the skills and tools needed by today's corporate aviation flight attendant. Learned standard operating procedures that are utilized by most corporate aviation flight departments in the United States. Acquired thorough understanding of catering practices and learned effective catering techniques for international trips.
Certificate, Hotel/ Restaurant Management, Travel School of America, Newton Centre, MA
- National Business Aviation Association (NBAA), 20xx – Present
- Women in Aviation International (WAI), 20xx – Present
TRANS-ABC AIRLINES – Miami, FL, 20xx – Present
NORTH-CDE AIRLINES – Miami, FL, 20xx – Present
Lead Flight Attendant: Ensured passenger safety and satisfaction according to FAA and company standards on MD80, DC-9, A319, A320, Boeing727 and 757 aircraft. Used cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and automated external defibrillator (AED) to assist passengers.
FGH AVIATION SECURITY – Miami, FL, 20xx – 20xx
Airport Security Screener: Screened passengers prior to entering concourse and at gate prior to boarding aircraft. Selected as Concourse Lead; supervised up to 35 screeners in the largest concourse at Minneapolis - St. Paul International Airport.
- Annual Recurrent Certification, ABC TRAINING CENTER, Miami, FL, 20xx
- Re-certification, TRANSPORTATION SECURITY ADMINISTRATION, Miami, FL, 20xx
- Flight Safety Program Certificate, GHI INFLIGHT CAREER SERVICES, Miami, FL, 20xx