JOHN M. SAMPLE
PO Box 1245 • Jacksonville, FL 32258
Home: 904-385-4238 • Cell: 1-800-991-5187 • [email protected]
SUPPORTIVE, CLIENT FOCUSED FUNERAL DIRECTOR
Dedicated and compassionate professional with comprehensive and expansive expertise directing all aspects of funeral services. Exceptional ability to cultivate a comfortable environment for families by providing information, resources and consistently superior care with a personal touch. Effectively identifies and responds to client needs through exemplary communication. Displays diligence in all endeavors with attention to detail for optimal end results.
Core Strengths & Skills:
- Client Services
- Empathetic Communicator
- Monument & Markers
- Family Support & Education
- Pre-Need Counselor
- Licensed Insurance Agent
- Vendor Relations
- Staff Training & Management
- Inventory Management
- Conducted all daily funeral home operations including recruiting and training of staff, merchandise purchasing and pricing, inventory management and finances.
- Acquired pre-need clients through seminars, direct marketing and referrals. Provided pre-need consultations to educate clients on available resources and determined future needs.
- Met with families of deceased to discuss funeral service requests, disposition of remains and cost, coordination with clergy, and provided availability to families as a resource for questions and support.
- Arranged for transfer of remains from place of death to funeral home.
- Oversaw the preparation of remains, coordinated burials and cremations and completed legal documentation.
- Contacted newspapers, fraternal, and veteran organizations.
- Established relationships with vendors to provide additional services to meet client needs, including flowers, catering and cemeteries.
- Secured wholesale account with funeral homes to provide markers and monuments, generated 200% account increase.
SELECTION OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Vasu, Rodgers & Connell Funeral Home, Royal Oak, MI
Schrader Funeral Home, Plymouth, MI
Kinsey-Garrett Funeral Home, Royal Oak, MI
Pre-Need Sales Counselor
Hardage-Giddens Funeral Home, Jacksonville, FL
Pre-Need Sales Counselor
Muehlig Funeral Chapel, Ann Arbor, MI
Wholesale Accounts Manager
Raubar Granite Company, Detroit, MI
Mortuary Science Degree
Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
Great Resumes Fast
is a professional resume writing and interview coaching firm that assists job seekers at every level secure interviews and job offers. They create dynamic, best-in-class resumes and cover letters that consistently deliver results. Great Resumes Fast also offers writers with specialization in Federal Resume Writing, Executive Level and C-Suite, Information Technology, Sales and Management.