PREVENTION . . . MITIGATION . . . RESPONSE
CHRIS S. TRENDEL
201 McFall Avenue, Sarasota, FL 30890
* Security Protection Services *
(353) 545-1274 | [email protected]
GLOBAL SECURITY PROFESSIONAL
"Protecting Broad Security Interests with Real World Experience"
Well versed in conducting Security Operations within culturally diverse, politically sensitive, strategically challenging environments. Over 15 years of experience participating in the execution of security plans and operations designed to minimize exposure to liability; while protecting valuable personnel, equipment, resources, and facilities in both civil and government agencies; in international forums.
Armed Guard – U.S. Embassy: Providing Personal Protection Services and Security for government employees, resources, facilities and visitors in high threat environments.
Inspector – Rope Access: Interior/ exterior structural inspections in areas of difficult and remote access (oil rigs, ships, oil platforms, wind farms).
International Offshore Roughneck: Applied safety protocol, security and emergency procedures in the maintenance and operation of mechanical systems and machinery on drilling platforms worldwide.
Combat Veteran/ Team Leader with 22 years of duty on land and at sea: U.S. Marine (Heavy Armored Transport)/ U.S. Navy – Aviation (Aircraft Carrier, Flight Deck).
- Designated as "First Responder" for Medical Emergencies, Explosive Detection, and unconventional warfare devices.
- Trained in excess of 35 personnel on protocols governing the search of patrons, vehicles, facilities and the local area for explosives.
- Participated in the planning and execution of security operations for government facilities, State Department representatives, international clients and official dignitaries.
- Conducted routine surveillance; performed high risk security, regular patrols, risk assessments, and services ensuring the protection of assets.
- Skilled in the task of communicating concepts supporting mission objectives, strategic plans, protocol and contingency operations.
- Performed inspections, maintenance and repairs on structures in excess of 500 feet in height. Led and monitored the performance of teams and small groups consisting of 30+ personnel, engaged in a variety of support activities.
- Safely supervised the operations, maintenance and restoration of 21 flight deck fueling stations.
- Facilitated the development of future security professionals via class presentations, tactical demonstrations, and hands on evaluations.
- Adheres to and ensures compliance with regulatory guidance and policies associated with local or state governments, and other federal agencies.
- Utilizes sound judgment in the conduct of daily business and the application of problem solving in conflict resolution.
- Socially perceptive, administratively oriented, energetic team builder.
- Physically fit; excels in challenging assignments and extraordinary work environments.
"Integrity, Ethics, Sound Judgment, Professionalism"
CHRIS S. TRENDEL, Page Two
TACTICAL WEAPONS SYSTEMS
MD 50 CAL, M-16 RIFLE, 9MM, 40MM Grenade Launcher, M-60 Machine Gun 240 Golf Machine Gun, M-240 Saw, AT-4 Rocket Launcher
Embassy Security Professional
American Security Corporation, Jamestown, MA [Dates]
Rope Access Inspector
Continental Access [Dates]
Roughneck – International / Offshore
Deepwater Drilling Company [Dates]
Aviation Boatswains Mate
United States Navy [Dates]
Amphibious Assault Vehicle Crewman
United States Marine Corp [Dates]
PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS
STATE DEPARTMENT – PERSONAL PROTECTION COURSE
United States Department of the Interior
ANTI-TERRORIST DETERRENT COURSE
PERSONNEL / VEHICLE / CARGO SEARCH
EXPLOSIVE DETECTION COURSE
WEAPONS TRAINING I, II – QUALIFICATION (Glock 19 Pistol / M4 Carbine)
CERTIFIED COMBAT MEDIC / FIELD FIRST AID / FIRST RESPONDER (I, II, III)
HAZARDOUS MATERIALS – FIRST RESPONDER (Operational)
State of Florida
OPERATIONAL RISK MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS
The United States Naval Air Force
HAZARDOUS WASTE – HANDLER'S COURSE
HAZARD COMMUNICATION STANDARD
COMPREHENSIVE SURVIVAL CRAFT / SURVIVAL SUIT TRAINING
BASIC HELICOPTER EGRESS TRAINING
United States Marine Corp
CARDIOPULMONARY RESUSCITATION (CPR) CERTIFIED
American Heart Association
ROPE ACCESS TECHNICIAN – LEVEL III
Society of Professional Rope Access Technicians (SPRAT)
NDT LEVEL II LIMITED – UT A-SCAN THICKNESS
NDT LEVEL II – MAGNETIC PARTICLE TESTING
DRILLING AND WELL COMPLETION / WORKOVER (SURFACE Q AND SUBSEA)
Houston Training Center