RANDY T. WOODROW
INNOVATIVE | MULTIMEDIA | SOLUTIONS
290 South Point Road • Canyon City, IN 77632
(988) 546-3131 • [email protected]
VISUAL DESIGN/ GRAPHIC COMMUNICATION ARTIST
"Conveying Ideas, Provoking Interest, and Generating Revenue, via Prolific Presentations"
Intuitive, resourceful, enterprising Graphic Designer/ Project Management Professional; possessing a significant background in delivering a variety of creative media and visual communication solutions; to individual clients, business owners, and various corporations. Particularly adept at leading clients through the process of conceptual design, and the artistic development of multimedia ventures; building a solid foundation for profitable business relationships.
- Web Site Design/ Interactive Code
- Project Development/ Implementation
- Web/ Print/ Media/ Graphics/ Trends
- Tradeshows/ Events / Promotions
- New Products/ Innovative Methodology
- Visual Design/ Communication Concepts
- Client Relationships/ Customer Service
- Internal/ External Business Relations
- Contract Negotiations/ Consulting
- Business Acumen/ Process Analysis
- Multiple Projects/ Time Constraints
- Service Support/ Quality Assurance
BENCHMARKS & MILESTONES
Owner/ Operator of Ultimate Solutions, INC.
Recognized in the "Top 10 Up and Coming Businesses", Media Magazine (Date).
Contracted to analyze current market strategies and design branding tools for a variety of domestic/ international business ventures and industries (Communications, Custom Jewelry Design, Casinos, Hotel Chains, Financial Investment Companies, Automobile/ Vehicle Sales, Convention Centers, Construction Companies, Landscaping, Home/ Office/ Industrial Furnishings, Furniture Sales, Resorts, Outdoor Recreation, Clothing, Video Production, Audio, Video, Recording Studios, Educational Institutions, Software Promotions, Recreational Vehicles, Entertainment, Pools & Spas, Music Production, Television).
Completed individual projects for clients ranging in value up to $65K, with notable increases in product sales and site traffic, producing profitable growth, and in many cases business expansion.
Developed and launched an international, multimedia sales campaign (interactive sales tool) to promote a multi-million dollar renovation effort for the City Convention Center, resulting in the distribution of over 110,000 Compact Discs (CD).
Established, expanded, and sustained viable business relationships with clients, service providers, sub-contractors, vendors, and professional colleagues in building business, and providing state-of-the-art solutions.
Prepared proposals, negotiated contracts, extracted concepts, and provided creative solutions to customers and clients in the development of sales strategies and marketing initiatives.
Instrumental in providing promotional solutions accredited for increasing annual sales up to 58%; increases in monthly traffic by 43%; and continuity in monthly growth up to 24%.
Generated leads through extensive networking, client recommendations, trend analysis, and developing a reputation for identifying practical, technologically advanced applications.
SOCIAL MEDIA • BILL BOARDS • T-SHIRTS • PRODUCT CATALOGS • FLYERS • BROCHURES • POSTERS • STREET SIGNS • TRUCK/ VEHICLE WRAPPINGS • LOGOS • BUILDING DESIGNS • LETTER HEAD • ONLINE CATALOGS • BUSINESS CARDS • CONVENTION BOOTHS • TRADE SHOW EXHIBITS • STREET PROMOTIONS • APPAREL • PRODUCT DEMONSTRATIONS • INTERNET COMMERCE • MASS E-MAIL CAMPAIGNS • VECTOR SIGNAGE • PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS • SPECIAL OCCASIONS • CHARITY EVENTS • PHOTOGRAPHY • ANIMATION • INTERNET MARKETING • NEWSLETTERS • SURVEYS • SALES PRESENTATIONS
RANDY T. WOODROW (PAGE TWO)
Media Business of the Month
Awarded by Area Business Magazine (Date)
- Promoted entertainment services of both local and national musicians; in various establishments and venues.
- Drove attendance to public shows and private parties (5 - 500) through the design and implementation of street promotions and advertising initiatives.
- Recognized by business owners and other entertainment coordinators for the ability to produce three times the revenue of other promotional companies when contracted.
- Supervised the provision of service in a variety of settings, and implemented procedures to increase levels of customer satisfaction.
- Instrumental in contracting recording time (records, albums) for local artists and musicians in two major metro studios, in exchange for advertising promotions (studios realized an increase in appointments and monthly revenue).
- Assisted customers and clients in making product selections based on specifications and projected applications.
- Compiled customer and vendor resources in the implementation and management of project teams.
- Demonstrated applications and design modifications to customers, clients, management teams, and end users.
- Performed troubleshooting of applications and identified system performance indicators.
- Effectively collaborated with clients in the resolution of disputes, complaints, technical deficiencies, billing, sales, products, service, and quality control.
- Scheduled tasks, monitored timelines, and analyzed objectives in meeting corporate priorities and goals.
Designer/ Freelance/ Independent Consultant, Ultimate Solutions, Inc. | 2001 - Present
Director of Operations, International City Entertainment, Inc. | 1994 - 2001
SQL • LINUX • DRUPAL • WORDPRESS • JOOMLA • SILVERSTRIPE • FROG
Bachelor of Science - Web & Multimedia Design
University of Art and Design
SELF STARTER • ANALYTICAL • WILLING TO RELOCATE/ TRAVEL