123 Elm Street, Orlando, FL 32817, 555-555-5555, [email protected]
GENERAL MANAGER/ HOTEL MANAGEMENT
Experienced and skilled General Manager with expertise in hotel management, food and beverage operations, vendor relations, profit and loss management and guest services operations. Proven background in improving operational turnaround. Recognized as an efficient manager and team player who generates significant growth in hotel revenue and effectively motivates personnel to provide superior customer service.
PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
GENERAL MANAGER, ABC HOTEL, Orlando, FL, 20xx - Present
Hold full P&L responsibility as General Manager. Oversee scheduling, hiring, and training operations. Supervise management of housekeeping, front office, reservations, sales/ marketing, banquets, security, and building/ grounds maintenance at four locations. Staff accountability for 20 employees.
- Strengthened quality performance levels across the properties, resulting in top 10% status within company and overall performance score increase of 91%, surpassing company average of 55%.
- Initiated, developed, and cultivated strategic business partnership with Gold's Gym in order to meet customer expectations, provide value-added benefits, and increase overall profits.
- Earned recognition of senior management on consistent basis for excellent performance.
- Conceptualized and implemented Disaster Help Program for individuals and families in need of immediate disaster relief assistance.
ASSISTANT MANAGER, FGH HOTEL, Branson, MO, 20xx - 20xx
Performed general housekeeping, maintenance, and operational functions for a 4,000-seat live performance auditorium featuring Broadway productions, concerts, and plays.
- Rapid promotion through increasingly responsible positions, including Housekeeping, Security Assistant, Lead Usher, and Assistant Manager.
- Ensured flawless front house, auditorium lobby, restrooms and concession operations and managed all customer service functions.
INTERN, IJK HOTEL, St. Louis, MO, 20xx - 20xx
Gained hands-on knowledge and experience in front desk, housekeeping, security, restaurant, laundry, and engineering operations.
FRONT DESK ATTENDANT, LMN HOTEL, Branson, MO, 20xx - 20xx
Performed wide variety of job duties, including front desk/ reservations, concierge, PBX, banquet houseman, and banquet serving on behalf of full service hotel and restaurant with banquet facilities.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Restaurant Administration
Southwest Missouri State University, Springfield, MO, 20xx
ServeSafe Certification, National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, Human Resources Certification, Educational Institute of the American Hotel and Lodging Association