12345 Olive Road • Callahan, FL 12345
Home: (877) 877-7706 • Cell: (800) 991-5187 • [email protected]
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATOR
- Client Relations
- Cost Containment & Control
- Accounts Payable/ Rec.
- Training and Coaching
- Creative Problem-Solver
- QuickBooks Payroll Processing
- Quality-Driven Communication
- Proposals, Quotes & Invoicing
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE – OVERVIEW
Dynamic and performance-driven administrative professional with strong organizational, customer service, and communication skills. Multi-disciplinary industry expertise with emphasis in records management, payroll processing, accounts payable and receivable.
- Distinguished performance maintaining timely and accurate financial reporting; including accounts payable and receivable.
- Completed accurate calculation and processing of payroll, managed billing, invoices, proposals and files for large corporate accounts.
- High-impact communicator effectively presenting and conveying information through written and verbal contact with customers, team members, and top-tier executives.
- Compiled and itemized proposals utilizing QuickBooks software to create streamlined documentation for potential client accounts.
- Operated high-volume switchboard and maintained daily direct and indirect client relations operations including acting as point of contact when customers call in, providing company information and forwarding appropriately based on needs.
- Facilitated customer satisfaction through immediate resolution of conflicts for strengthened client retention and loyalty.
- Provided high-level administrative support and managed organizational policies and procedures.
- Drove customer loyalty initiatives and productivity gains through effective and efficient customer relationship management.
Office Manager | MSC Mechanical, Callahan, FL | Present
Trainer | Curves, Callahan, FL | 8/05 to 1/06
Teller | Compass Bank, Fernandina Beach, FL | 5/05 to 8/05
Teacher | Jumping Jax Daycare, Hilliard, FL | 1/05 to 3/05
Customer Service Rep. | Hollywood Satellite TV, Callahan, FL | 6/04 to 1/05
Waitress | Ruby Tuesdays, Jacksonville, FL | 5/04 to 6/04
Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Blackboard and QuickBooks
Associate of Arts, Florida Community College at Jacksonville
Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Liberty University – In progress
Great Resumes Fast
is a professional resume writing and interview coaching firm that assists job seekers at every level secure interviews and job offers. They create dynamic, best-in-class resumes and cover letters that consistently deliver results. Great Resumes Fast also offers writers with specialization in Federal Resume Writing, Executive Level and C-Suite, Information Technology, Sales and Management.